AC Formula Abarth @ Donington Park Mon 29-09-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
right enjoyed that race, was my 1st assetto corsa online race, Great scrap with Paul and someone else, I made a great move to only spin it, still recovered to 7th - happy with that. Did anyone manage to save a replay?

Last edited:
Thanks all for the race, very nice to drive this track. I found it difficult in the race with some fps issues in key places, but survived. Need to upgrade PC I guess.

Cheers!

right enjoyed that race, was my 1st assetto corsa online race, Great scrap with Paul and someone else, I made a great move to only spin it, still recovered to 4th - happy with that. Did anyone manage to save a replay?
yeah I got one, will post edited highlights tomorrow

Was my 1st drive on this car and 1st drive on this track, just used Default setup, so i'm fine with P6, but the car is boring, no sensation at all, so i'll prolly stay on F1. Overall clean race.:thumbsup:

I will post the video when I have edited here. probably tomoz
ok cool I made a great move after getting a great run through the craner curves, I placed my car nicely on the inside for mcleans but ate 2 much curb on the exit and spun! I literally had a hard on but then it was all over!!

I then had a nice battle with someone else and made a clean move down the inside of melbourne after a good run through the esses.

Yeah good race - the formaul abarth is a good entry car, not so violent under power.

I think i was mainly killing the tyres in the last two corners, which i constantly overdrove :cool:

Yeah, done that too. Thought mediums should last. But the last 3 to 5 laps were very difficult. And thank god flat-spotting isnt implemented yet. Had standing fronts every 3 laps at the melbourne hairpin. And after that, drifting out of that corner didnt really helped my tyres too :D

But it was great fun.

Sorry for the colliosion in the craner curves at lap 2 (?). Was very difficult with this car to go 2-wide through them. Just collected the rear of someone. :(

right enjoyed that race, was my 1st assetto corsa online race, Great scrap with Paul and someone else, I made a great move to only spin it, still recovered to 4th - happy with that. Did anyone manage to save a replay?

I finished 4th Jason :)

Good race. Qualified 8th I think, good tangled up in a load of cars on lap 1. Dropped down to 14th, and then worked my way back up to 4th. Some good battles on the way back up the field and allot of respect shown by all drivers out there tonight.
Gratz to all.

I finished 4th Jason :)

Good race. Qualified 8th I think, good tangled up in a load of cars on lap 1. Dropped down to 14th, and then worked my way back up to 4th. Some good battles on the way back up the field and allot of respect shown by all drivers out there tonight.
Gratz to all.
Soz I meant 7th

Absolutely raging the cable came out of my screen on lap 2.
So i had to try pull in.
I was really enoying it until then.
More practice for the next race.
It was my first time at donington
Its a great track and credit to the guy who converted it.
One of the best conversions for assetto.

ok cool I made a great move after getting a great run through the craner curves, I placed my car nicely on the inside for mcleans but ate 2 much curb on the exit and spun! I literally had a hard on but then it was all over!!

I then had a nice battle with someone else and made a clean move down the inside of melbourne after a good run through the esses.

Yeah good race - the formaul abarth is a good entry car, not so violent under power.

I think that someone else was me ;-)
Me fool was practicing on GP track days before but obviously not much difference cause i could adapt fast was just thinking that the mediums lastet longer there...

I enjoyed the race. :D
Thx everybody.
Made a third qualif and race. Hard tires, lapping around 1.28:500.
Thx to the Old Hairpine, I left the track and enjoyed a little battle with @Dave Robinson.
Congrats to the two first step of the podium! (even if it's just for fun) :).

See you next.

Absolutely raging the cable came out of my screen on lap 2.
So i had to try pull in.
I was really enoying it until then.
More practice for the next race.
It was my first time at donington
Its a great track and credit to the guy who converted it.
One of the best conversions for assetto.

no conversion, scratch built!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back