AC Formula Abarth @ Donington Park Mon 29-09-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Man some people are so fast :( pole was a low 1:25, I qualified last with a pb 1.31:126 had a stack of people on 1.29s. Started well and moved up 3 -4 places by the first lap. Tried to hang on to my position but they were too fast for me to hold them off. Got lapped on lap 11 so pitted and left game incase I coursed any accidents to the front runners. All in all good race kept it clean. Just need more practice for the next one. Looking forward to more abarth club racing.

Thanks for organising it :)

Last edited:
I enjoyed the race. :D
Thx everybody.
Made a third qualif and race. Hard tires, lapping around 1.28:500.
Thx to the Old Hairpine, I left the track and enjoyed a little battle with @Dave Robinson.
Congrats to the two first step of the podium! (even if it's just for fun) :).

See you next.

Yea good race Geoffroy. I had Mediums on and they had gone by the time I passed you. I put up a small fight but let you through on the way down to the chicane. I had way too much wing, no time to attempt a setup so used an old one from Imola.
Also great battle with @Henri Sinik

Good Car/Track combination though. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for that ! Same as Emil, first race with that car, first race on this track. The track is beautiful, well realised. But I hate it, as much as the car... Not enough torque or too much downforce. Maybe it's because of the default setup :D I'll be able to upload my "highlights" in few hours, but it'll be probably called "lowlights"... The race was a nightmare with the tires. I was P4 @L7, then I made mistakes on mistakes to finally finish last without any tire left...
By the way it was great to race with guys like you, I just hope to be more consistent the next time...

Yep... Thanks Stephen for the answer :) I love to be litterally ON the track. In my car I like to be very low IRL when I'm racing, to have my chin little bit up, it reminds me Fernando Alonso, typically looking way lower than the others, that's the way I feel to be comfortable.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back