Formula 2000 @ Zandvoort Short / Full GP - Wednesday April 11th 2012

netkar_f2000_2.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Formula 2000
Track: Zandvoort Short Track / Full GP (Download here)
Weather: dry
Formula 2000 skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

18:30 GMT: Practice
19:10 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Race 1 (Short Track, 20 laps)
19:55 GMT: Qualification 2 (shorter, 10 minutes)
20:05 GMT: Race 2 (Full GP, 13 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Grzesiek Zabielski
  3. Ziga Sustersic
  4. Norman Bruce
  5. Adam Farmer
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

I like yesterdays race especially cos i had few laps close fight with Grzesiek. Thats totally new territory to me, chasing, being chased, overtaking, taking non ideal lines. This is my first racing game and from 20000 km i made, its maybe 100 km that is not just hot lapping or driving alone.

Start of yesterday event was a tragedy for me. My old setup was just a piece of crap, I bet it worked well with 1.1, not with 1.3. Anyway, I just get a set made for Blackwood and works pretty well

At a last lap of first Q I was at PP time, but something about 500 meters before the finish i had empty fuel. Quite same in second Q, but here I had enough fuel to get pole position. Race at short track was great! A lot of fun with it. The second was not so good, several wents off the track and I forgot about the battle for first place

Any way, netKar PRO only!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back