Formula 2000 @ Zandvoort Short / Full GP - Wednesday April 11th 2012

netkar_f2000_2.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT
Class: Formula 2000
Track: Zandvoort Short Track / Full GP (Download here)
Weather: dry
Formula 2000 skin pack: click here (extract to your nkpro folder)

18:30 GMT: Practice
19:10 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Race 1 (Short Track, 20 laps)
19:55 GMT: Qualification 2 (shorter, 10 minutes)
20:05 GMT: Race 2 (Full GP, 13 laps)

Server and teamspeak password: click here
We encourage all our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download here). Talking directly to your fellow drivers increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.
Click this link to login to Teamspeak

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
  1. Senad Subasic
  2. Grzesiek Zabielski
  3. Ziga Sustersic
  4. Norman Bruce
  5. Adam Farmer
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

Results here

As I said in-game, awesome combo, loved the car, going through some corners with a smile :D
Was able to slide it through, with only an occasional spin :p

Nicer to drive than the Abarth, but I love the racing more with the Abarth. Mostly because it's much slower, so I can drive it, LOL.

Thanks to Grzesiek for suggesting it, keep 'em coming!

These were my first races online with nKPro, I'll bet no one's surprised by that!
Race 1, failed to start my car but eventually got going 1 lap down on the rest, then ended my race after 15 laps beached in the kitty litter.

Race 2, I had not really got any practice on the full circuit but I have used other versions on other sims.
Started this race with everyone else. On lap 6 had a bad moment (well 9 bad moments according to the stats) I hit a barrier and damaged my steering, I was all over the place (sorry to the guys who were lapping me in the middle of my recovery) Made it back to the pits and went on to finish the race.

It was more a learning experience than a race for me tonight, but I did learn and enjoy it, thanks to all who raced.:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back