Formula 2000 @ newbury 2006 - wednesday February 9th 2011

Sergio on the video i see my car as a mclaren or i've change just before first qualif of first race by a red color F1 2002 ferrari :)

Second race another collision bug : i was 3 but on first turn a little impact push me out of track :p

see you next time and thanks all

I quite like the Targets. I don't mind the track, as I don't know many so would have to learn it. The only track I know really well is Mugello. The Targets should make for a very close race, as they stick to the track so well. The only problem with that is when you have 3 or 4 cars very close you have moments where netkar decides a 2mph impact is actually a 200mph impact.

I think we should introduce ballast to the series. Laurent certainly needs a few Kg adding to his car. Well we need to think of something to slow him down, lol.

I'm happy with any car on any track really. Haven't had the game long enough to know all the tracks, so i usually have a few laps on track the day before the event to get to grips with the car and track. I don't really get time to get too deep into the set up of the car, just a few minor adjustments. Hopefully I'll get to know the cars and tracks better and can spend a bit more time on set up in future.

One question i do have is about fuel load. I wonder if anyone else thinks that it doesn't make a great deal of difference to lap times if you have 5l or 25l on board. I noticed in the last race that we were all on qualifying pace during the race, even though we were on fuller tanks. Hope this gets sorted in 1.3 (when we eventually get our hands on it).

aux armes citoyens!!!!!! is a conspiracy!! lol
To answer your question Andy, about the time difference between qualyfs and running with a full tank, in my opinion it is much less on a circuit like Newberry, who at first is very short and is a circuit restraints or the speed is slow
even when a note in my case, there was 0.8 and on my fastest lap (53.8/54.200
Qualys and my time (52.95) on a short circuit as I find it a lot, over the amount of fuel onboard was not important to do 22 laps

aux armes Citoyen c'est un complot!!!! lo

pour repondre a ta question Andy ,sur la difference de temps entre les qualyfs et la course avec le plein d'essence,a mon avis elle est beaucoup moindre sur un circuit comme Newberry, qui d'abord est tres court et est un circuit d'appuis ou la vitesse de pointe est lente,
a noter quand meme en ce qui me concerne ,il y avait 8 dixieme et + sur mon meilleur tour en course ( 53.8/54.200
et mon temps de qualys (52.95) sur un circuit aussi court je trouve cela beaucoup ,de plus la quantité d'essence embarqué n'était pas importante pour faire les 22 tours

To answer your question Andy, about the time difference between qualyfs and running with a full tank, in my opinion it is much less on a circuit like Newberry, who at first is very short and is a circuit restraints or the speed is slow
even when a note in my case, there was 0.8 and on my fastest lap (53.8/54.200
Qualys and my time (52.95) on a short circuit as I find it a lot, over the amount of fuel onboard was not important to do 22 laps

English
Thanks laurent, I did wonder if it had anything to do with being a short track and race. Thanks again for clearing that one up for me.

French(google translate)
Merci Laurent, je me suis demandé si elle avait quelque chose à voir avec une piste courte et la race. Merci encore pour la compensation que l'un pour moi.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back