Formula 2000 @ newbury 2006 - wednesday February 9th 2011

Might have to skip. Tried it now, and it's horrible. Maximum steering ratio, 15:1, and I still spin every 200 metres.

I found this car to have understeer with the default setup. I find if you avoid some bumps and some of the curbs you shouldn't have a problem with spinning. I think fast laps require good throttle control with these cars. I have been practising a little and average 54-55 second laps. Think my fastest was a 54.3 I don't know how that compares to other people.

I found this car to have understeer with the default setup. I find if you avoid some bumps and some of the curbs you shouldn't have a problem with spinning. I think fast laps require good throttle control with these cars. I have been practising a little and average 54-55 second laps. Think my fastest was a 54.3 I don't know how that compares to other people.

It's not about under/oversteer at all for me, I can't drive in a straight line, the steering is way too sensitive.

Some good races, although I think I was a little tired in 2nd race. And span as I lost concentration, allowing Marques through. He was in my mirror for quite a while, not sure how many seconds behind. I upped my pace after the spin with only a few laps left, and was pulling him in but needed a few mistakes. I ran wide after getting a gear change wrong. But it was an interesting battle with him as we were exchanging times for quite a while. Not quite sure why but during the race I just couldn't put many fast laps in.

Guy up front was just too fast.

Had a good first race and a bit of a battle with Sergio which was fun. Second race was not so good. After a bad qualifying position I found myself at the back of the pack. At the end of the first lap I had moved up a place, but came under pressure on the last bend. Had what I would call a racing incident (or net code) and made contact with another car. I think it was Kakha Jomardi, sorry if it was my fault, really didn't think we were that close. Ended up hitting the wall and damaged rear suspension ended my race.

Still had good fun and quite enjoyed watching the second race from the pit lane. Thanks to all who took part, see you next time. :)

2 courses sans problemes major, bon temps en qualyfs qui me mettait en P1 ,il faut dire que j'avais particulièrement préparé cette course, un peu d'angoisse au départ ,car j'ai toujours tres mal démarré avec la F2000 et il est tres difficile de doubler sur ce circuit, pour les 2 courses cela s'est bien passé, ensuite essayer de creuser l'écart pendant 6 tours et après gérer les pneus car ici il ont tendance à chauffer tres vite, et surtout ne pas se déconcentrer ,chose que j'aie faillit faire dans la 2 eme en suivant Cedric qui avait un tour de retard, et allait nettement moins vite, surtout qu'il faut lever le pied pour conserver un marge de sécurité au cas ou il serait parti a la faute!! c'est comme cela que l'ont perd une course
a ce propos je remercie vivement ,tout en lui souhaitant la bienvenu au club, à KaKha ,pour m'avoir largement ouvert la piste afin que je ne prenne aucun risque quand je l'aie doublé, Merci Kakha pour ta correction
merci A Bjorn pour son acceuil ainsi qu'a RaceDepartment et à tout les Pilotes de leur participation
Bravo au deux podium et a Sergio pour son P2
a dimanche en KS2 !!!

english (toujours Googles!!!)
2 races without major problems, good time qualyfs who put me in P1, we must say that I had specially prepared race a little anxiety at first, because I always started very badly with the F2000 and it is very difficult to overtake on this circuit, for two races it went well, then try to dig away for 6 rounds and after managing the tires here because it tends to warm up very quickly, and especially not to distract , something I almost made the 2 nd following Cedric who was a lap down, and was much slower, especially the need to lift your foot to keep a safety margin in case he would have gone to the fault! that is how have lost a race
In this regard I am very grateful, while welcoming him to the club, Kakha, for giving me wide open track that I should not take any risk when I ale doubled Kakha Thank you for your correction
A thank you to his homepage and Bjorn's RaceDepartment and all drivers participating
Bravo to the two podium and Sergio for his P2
Sunday has KS2!

Two very enjoyable races for me with this wonderful car and both very similar, in first one I was 4th most of the laps, very close to Andy, but almost with no chances to overtake, until he made a spin and I just grab 3th place.

In the second race, almost the same story, now behind Robert, battling for the 2th place, always pushing to my limits, when in the final laps he also spin and I manage to finish in 2th, after the untouchable monsieur Laurent, who don’t give chances to anyone, very fast ship, bravo for him!

Thanks to Bjorn and all who joined!

Had what I would call a racing incident (or net code) and made contact with another car. I think it was Kakha Jomardi, sorry if it was my fault, really didn't think we were that close.
ahh don't worry mate i had think that was my fault not you, we was side by side on curve :)
thanks
In this regard I am very grateful, while welcoming him to the club, Kakha, for giving me wide open track that I should not take any risk when I ale doubled Kakha Thank you for your correction
that is our "Gentlemen rule" :) thanks.

for me was nice to see good and fast drivers.
i was not fast :( i can't find good setup for me on NKP site what i have find was not better as default setup :)
i hope next time for you guys will be more interesting driving with me.
thank you for all, see you soon on track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back