Formula 2 World Championship 2022

Career Formula 2 World Championship 2022 1.05

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can't seem to avoid the "CANNOT HAVE 0 CARS.INI".
Double and triple checked the championship to see if I installed the wrong car. Reinstalled the cars, liveries, tracks, championship. Can't seem to figure this out. Any suggestions?

Double and triple checked the championship to see if I installed the wrong car. Reinstalled the cars, liveries, tracks, championship. Can't seem to figure this out. Any suggestions?
I have a feeling the creator of the F2 skins has updated his naming conventions, which may have broke the championship - I'll check it out.

I have a feeling the creator of the F2 skins has updated his naming conventions, which may have broke the championship - I'll check it out.
I've avoided updating the skins after the last fiasco I had where he had changed the naming and file structure. if it aint broke, dont touch it, is my thinking.

Okay, so I've downloaded all of the skins, and the naming conventions are identical to what the championship uses. There should be no reason why they wouldn't work, so looks like everything is fine.

If you could take some screenshots that would be great; I've checked the new skins and championship file, everything looks to be fine...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.