• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

AU Formula 2 @ Sebring International - Sun 15Oct17

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Jamie, Sep 28, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 15-10-17
  1. Chark

Chark
    Premium

Ratings:
    +475
    Great combo, I will be joining this! If my ping makes it not raceable, I'll pull out. Hopefully it'll do. :)

2. Tony

Tony
    APIA RACING Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +573
    Added:)

3. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Premium

Ratings:
    +1,125
    I'm in!

4. Damien van de Velde

Damien van de Velde
    Premium

Ratings:
    +53
    Apoplogies @Matt totally punted you!! Also all others after the first lap stupidity on my part very rookie error:(
    Car was fun, track is awesome......

• Like Like x 4
  5. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado
    Talking Door Racing

Ratings:
    +1,237
    Fun tire model with magic flatspots acquired with bumps, a 360 in the first corner and Sebring.

Good stuff

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cacharraco

Cacharraco
    Premium

Ratings:
    +82

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  7. xdevildog

xdevildog
    Premium

Ratings:
    +107

• Like Like x 7
  8. Sean

Sean
    Premium

Ratings:
    +216
    Nice videos guys! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fred Locklear

Fred Locklear
    Moving bollard Premium

Ratings:
    +723
    Didn't have a real quali time because of a dropped connection...so started towards the back. Gained 8 positions at the end of the first lap (Woo!), but ended up giving most of them back several laps later.

After getting a nose ahead of @fgfalcon01 on the back straight I didnt want to dive across his nose and tried to make the final corner on the inside. I didn't slow enough and the car just pushed right into the wall and busted the nose wing. Dove straight into the pits to fix and try and make some spots back up.

Turned in a bunch of good laps and might have had a chance to challenge Matthew again, but I was chasing the delta too much and had a spin.

Most disheartening thing was matching my best race time and then hearing "BLUE FLAG"....damn you aliens!

Love the videos @Cacharraco, way smooth (except for the spin!). Need to find a way to be smoother on the brake/throttle and to carry a more speed through the turns like you do. I also have a hard time pushing the car more when it is race time and full of fuel....one of these days!

• Like Like x 5