rF2 Formula 2 @ Sebring International - Sun 15Oct17

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Didn't have a real quali time because of a dropped connection...so started towards the back. Gained 8 positions at the end of the first lap (Woo!), but ended up giving most of them back several laps later.

After getting a nose ahead of @fgfalcon01 on the back straight I didnt want to dive across his nose and tried to make the final corner on the inside. I didn't slow enough and the car just pushed right into the wall and busted the nose wing. Dove straight into the pits to fix and try and make some spots back up.

Turned in a bunch of good laps and might have had a chance to challenge Matthew again, but I was chasing the delta too much and had a spin.

Most disheartening thing was matching my best race time and then hearing "BLUE FLAG"....damn you aliens!

Love the videos @Cacharraco, way smooth (except for the spin!). Need to find a way to be smoother on the brake/throttle and to carry a more speed through the turns like you do. I also have a hard time pushing the car more when it is race time and full of fuel....one of these days!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back