Formula 1 2023 gloves and suits

Misc Formula 1 2023 gloves and suits 10.17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I'm pretty new to sim racing and installing mods. How exactly do I have to insert which files where in the AC folder? I put your skin's folder in an auto skin folder but somehow it doesn't work. Is there a detailed description somewhere on how to install such mods?

T
This is an English language forum so post in English. How to install: move the files to folder of a car skin, assettocorsa/content/cars/(car)/skins/(skin). I don't know how to explain that in any more detail. Also if there is a skin.ini in the folder then you need to remove the driver section from it, or rename/delete the file

This is an English language forum so post in English. How to install: move the files to folder of a car skin, assettocorsa/content/cars/(car)/skins/(skin). I don't know how to explain that in any more detail. Also if there is a skin.ini in the folder then you need to remove the driver section from it, or rename/delete the file
Thanks for your help, I'll try it out that way. Unfortunately, my Englisch isn't that good, which is why I'm having the forum translated into German. I hope my answer is now in Englisch.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.