Cars Ford Focus RS Mk1 WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same story as before I'm afraid, I'm very busy with a few projects involving some other parties which take priority (so blame them, not me :p). Nothing I've started is abandoned though, just awaiting the time when I'm available to get it finished :)

This is kinda funny. I was just testing the Transit earlier today for the race tomorrow, and thought I would also like to try something as close to the Mk1.5 Focus I drive IRL as possible, just to have some fun testing how it would handle racing tracks, so I went looking on the internet...and ended up here :)

Looks really great.

Yes, how dare you wanting to live? :coffee:
:roflmao:

In all seriousness though, I too would love to see these unfinished projects completed, and I apologise for starting so many.

But just so you understand from my perspective; this used to be my hobby. But now its my job, I still love it and am super grateful to be able to do so.
But that means in my down time I don't always feel like jumping on 3ds and making mods late into the night like I once did, instead I'd rather do something completely unrelated in order not to burn out and make my job less enjoyable. Hopefully you understand that.

That being said, whilst I'm not actively working to complete the Focus and others, I absolutely haven't abandoned them. It might not be any time soon, but I will finish and release them one day.

I mean...the guy simply stated it is sad this mod is "lost". Which you can fully agree with even if you at the same time understand very well why a project like this might not have the highest priority for a modder.

I was responding to the unnecessary snarky comments to someone who simply stated it is sad the mod is not being worked on. The longer and more elaborate (and reasonable) post wasn't here at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back