Cars Ford Focus RS Mk1 WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I best have a thread before I start spamming the other one...

Started the model last Saturday (04/03/17) - Progress so far.

I'm doing the physics myself and speaking to owners to try and get as much info as possible, but if anyone wants to take over/get involved in this aspect let me know.

Will try and split my time with the Transit, we'll see how it goes.

Pics up to date as of 11/04/17.

trynOygh.jpg

FNBfdzBh.jpg

jrUJXgVh.jpg

RzvUgT4h.jpg

ldc95zOh.jpg

Last edited:
Hooray!! :laugh: I have a thing for the Focus because it was the first car I ever drove legally on the road. Really looking forward to this one! :thumbsup:

Its suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't actually checked to see if anyone had already made this car for AC (I was fairly sure if there was it'd be a rip, as I'd have seen it here or on the AC forums).

Happily enough, there doesn't seem to be any Mk1 RS for AC, not even rips.

There was, however, this Mk1 SVT (US version of the ST170 I think). I thought I should download it and see how my model stacks up (obviously mine is not nearly in the same state of completion, but you get the idea...).

BFvQwmi.jpg

5UVGWdH.jpg

W5z9BJJh.jpg

XCXtWJDh.jpg

SowbKyMh.jpg

:D

Not bad for a first car, a 212bhp torque-steering hot hatch :p

Haha, true enough! Don't worry though, I wasn't one of these crazy teens with rich parents. I was solely a biker for nearly 20 years, and only bothered with my car license when I went self employed... you can't carry many tools on a motorbike. :p I needed something that was a bit high end at least, being so used to a superbike!

Hehehe lol

Sssshhhh! ;)

The edge where the wheel arch meets the fender panels (that embossed one) looks a bit off. It looks as if it dips (___/\___ in reverse, rather than ___\'''''''''''', if that makes sense lol). Nice to see you've got that headlight corner at the top correct :D
It looks amazing!:inlove: That Transit can wait

The edge where the wheel arch meets the fender panels (that embossed one) looks a bit off. It looks as if it dips (___/\___ in reverse, rather than ___\'''''''''''', if that makes sense lol). Nice to see you've got that headlight corner at the top correct :D
It looks amazing!:inlove: That Transit can wait

I'll be honest - I have no idea what you mean :roflmao: If you could highlight the area that would be great, and I can hopefully sort it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back