[Football] Your favourite Premiership football team

• Ratang McColl

Im from South Africa and wanna see what our guys will do they been pretty damn poor over the past few years .

• Ariff Roose

I'm Proud Arsenal Fan. Always Have. Always Will. and i only live a few miles from Emirates. :D
I was a Man Utd fan until Rooney, Ronaldo and other players whom, i think, made ManU play worse. But now Im a PROUD ARSENAL FAN! CHEERS James.:desire:

• Ariff Roose

ARSENAL FOR LIFE!
plus even tho they dont win much,
i support them because they have very very very very Beautiful Football
unlike..... The Devils!

sorry i offended u guys! no hard feelings

• Ariff Roose

ha ha nice fact. I had to read why:

Juventus F.C. shirts
The Italian football club Juventus F.C. derived its famous black-and-white striped kits from Notts County. Juventus have played in black and white striped shirts, with white shorts, sometimes black shorts since 1903. Originally, they played in pink shirts with a black tie, which only occurred due to the wrong shirts being sent to them, the father of one of the players made the earliest shirts, but continual washing faded the colour so much that in 1903 the club sought to replace them.[4] Juventus asked one of their team members, Englishman John Savage, if he had any contacts in England who could supply new shirts in a colour that would better withstand the elements. He had a friend who lived in Nottingham, who being a Notts County supporter, shipped out the black and white striped shirts to Turin.[5]
“Juve have worn the shirts ever since, considering the colours to be aggressive and powerful.[5]

WIKIPEDIA huh?:silly:

Lyon have announced that star striker Karim Benzema
spacer.gif
is to become the latest player to join Real Madrid.
The French forward had been linked with Manchester United,
spacer.gif
but big-spending Real - who have already captured Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo in record deals - have won the race.
Lyon have said the transfer will be worth at least £30million as new Bernabeu president Florentino Perez
spacer.gif
continues to build a new era of 'galacticos'.
A statement on the French club's official website said: "Lyon announces the agreement with Real Madrid of the transfer of international attacker Karim Benzema for a net minimum value of €35m.
"It will also be possible to add various no-claims bonuses related to athletic performances, allowing the deal to reach a maximum amount €41m."

Source: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11800_5410725,00.html

Im happy UTD missed out on a very good player. Theyve bought Valencia so far and to be honest in a team where people wont sit back and play he would have had more space and time and the ball and he wasnt brilliant last year just average. Benyoun had a much better season. Man U fans should start getting worried.

But Man Utd have the facilities to help him recover from the injuries unlike Newcastle so I think its a very smart move by Sir Alex, I wonder what all them Liverpool fans are thinkin right now.

Although they're probably writing Man Utd off for the title again but I think they'll be just as strong, the team doesnt revolve around Tevez and Ronaldo so they should be able to cope without them.

As a Newcastle fan I can assure you that Owen is way past his best. This was confirmed to me when in the home match against Chelsea he was easily outsprinted by both Terry and Alex after a ball was played through to him, he had a two or three yard headstart over them, yet over 30 yards they got to the ball about three yards ahead of him. His game has always been based on pace and that has definitely gone with all the injuries he's had.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.