Football (Soccer) Thread

Phew that was a tough game, fair play to Palace they was up for it
Crystal Palace 0-1 Tottenham
1148894_10151647088378505_38980579_n.jpg

I wanted Palace to score, and they nearly did at the end.

Lol so Real Madrid are really going to pay 86 million for Gareth Bale? Absolutely nuts.

Good player but not the type of character RM wants i think.

He will be back in the UK in no time.

Yep and a couple of ace players with a huge potential.
Christian Eriksen is by far Ajax' best player they've lost to Tottenham.

Nacer Chadli has all the skills to become one of the premier league sensations if they give him the time.

Spurs certainly haven't been weakened if the Bale transfer gets finalized.

I wanted Palace to score, and they nearly did at the end.
My friends' brother is playing for Palace (Stephen Dobbie) and I recall him saying how gutted his brother was about them not scoring in the final stages of the game.

So...I just watched the FC Bayern documentary thingie ("Football is coming hoam") and it was quite touching. Sadly, it's next to impossible to make this season as awesome as the last. :)

My friends' brother is playing for Palace (Stephen Dobbie) and I recall him saying how gutted his brother was about them not scoring in the final stages of the game.

So...I just watched the FC Bayern documentary thingie ("Football is coming hoam") and it was quite touching. Sadly, it's next to impossible to make this season as awesome as the last. :)

Wow, your friend is a Footballer brother's :) Impressing ;)

And you have already won the Super Cup (luckily), so you could improve even further ;) :thumbsup:

Wow, your friend is a Footballer brother's :) Impressing ;)

And you have already won the Super Cup (luckily), so you could improve even further ;) :thumbsup:
Not trying to impress you but I've also, on many occassions, walked by the hotel PSG is staying in during some of their home games. I walked by when they had away games, that is.

Last edited:
Not trying to impress you but I've also, on many occassions, walked by the hotel PSG is staying in during some of their home games. I walked by when they had away games, that is.

Well you are impressing me, and you're also showing off slightly :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ben Herbert what do you want to say about the transfer window? ;)

Hmm can't remember... Was it I didn't want to talk about bale?

Well I'm glad that he's gone, we a squad of 25 not just one player.

Made some great signings and I've always been a fan of Eriksen. Hopyfully he will play next Saturday as I'm going to that game.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.