Fonteny

Tracks Fonteny 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I haven't either... but I also make proper bottom colliders. :)

One of the very first things I did in AC was fix the collider of a car that would crash on a mesh seam like that in a particular track. Learned my lesson early. Probably worth a look @ the car, at least. Simple in CM.

Well... then who knows. The fact that there is a seam there seems slightly too coincidental, but I've also put 9000km into Fonteny without ever having a problem.

I just ran that section a few times in the Subaru to confirm that we are, in fact, not crazy and we are, in fact, not crazy. No issues for me. :thumbsup:

Hi guys I still have no been able to figure out my problem, I deleted track and installed from scratch and it still has "debris" on that section only on one side that I showed in pics that causes any car to crash . Im pulling my hair... its pretty obvious its not the track as nobody has this issue, I did not either until I started driving it last week, what the @#$% do I have on my set up to cause this? I tried all other tracks from you and they are all fine....
The debris looks like a tire skid element, is there any CSP feature that creates this on tracks and I can disable like particleFX? I tried disabling CSP all together but track wont load, I tried disabling all CSP extensions that I could think of but no luck.
I have CM 0.8.2561.39678, CSP 1.80 preview 346 & Pure 0.190
Im going to try older version of the track 1.0 and see what happens...

Last edited:
I tried 1.0 and hit debris a little further down the road (regular reverse layout), please see pics. I also disabled skid marks all together (settings->system->skidmarks) with no luck...

Attachments

• OculusScreenshot1690766950.jpeg
    OculusScreenshot1690766950.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 60
  • OculusScreenshot1690766972.jpeg
    OculusScreenshot1690766972.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 64
I designed the track to work with vanilla AC, so it should load fine with CSP disabled completely. That would have been my suggestion - disable CSP and see if you still experience your issue.

I designed the track to work with vanilla AC, so it should load fine with CSP disabled completely. That would have been my suggestion - disable CSP and see if you still experience your issue.
I cant disable CSP because I get a crash error when I start with any car that the car needs CSP....
BUT i finally fixed the problem by reverting back CSP from 0.1.80-preview 218 to recommended 0.1.79.... The debris on the track is gone!.... Hope you can find a way to fix this with latest CSP, Thanks

Love, love love, this track but I've noticed lately with it and your other tracks that some of the spectators are missing textures and are just completely black, idk what could be causing it because I haven't noticed it on any other tracks. Kinda weird though, makes it feel like the Grim Reaper is following me around the course.

Love, love love, this track but I've noticed lately with it and your other tracks that some of the spectators are missing textures and are just completely black, idk what could be causing it because I haven't noticed it on any other tracks. Kinda weird though, makes it feel like the Grim Reaper is following me around the course.
CSP issue. Turn off "use new spectators shader" under the track adjustments page in Content Manager settings

I think it's safe to assume that it's a CSP issue, and not a track issue.

I designed my tracks to work with stock AC (which they all do) and any issues which have cropped up since the track's release must be external.

Try disabling CSP and see if you still have the same problem.

-EDIT- thanks @Johnr777 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm glad you got your setup working. It's good to hear that it's CSP that needs to be fixed, and not my track :thumbsup:
I finally figured out what is the issue!! I disabled the "use extended physics" under drive menu on bottom left and that did the trick. Im using latest version of CSP 1.80-428 and Pure 0.205. This gives you guys a taste of my obsession of how much I love this track, took me 2 months wit a total 4 man hrs to nail this issue to find a workaround.
Now can someone please tell ilja about this issue?

I finally figured out what is the issue!! I disabled the "use extended physics" under drive menu on bottom left and that did the trick. Im using latest version of CSP 1.80-428 and Pure 0.205. This gives you guys a taste of my obsession of how much I love this track, took me 2 months wit a total 4 man hrs to nail this issue to find a workaround.
Now can someone please tell ilja about this issue?
wait for @Johnr777 advice, he should know the best and legal way. :whistling:

I can report the same issue as @rkriger above... I crash against some invisible object. It has been going on for months... but hasn't been there always.. when I look a long time back. Disabling CSP or not updating it anymore obviously isn't a very good solution to the issue since a lot of other stuff is dependent on its features.

When it happens at speed it will rip the wheels from the car.

PS: And I am not the only person on the server that has the problem.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea