[Fixed] Windows phone issues

I've had a couple of issues on and off with using all the functions properly on this website when accessed from my windows phone.

Issue 1: The site doesn't register I'm logged in . When I tap to view my alerts or try to post, it keeps telling me to log in. But this occurs much less frequently lately...seems to be fixed.

Issue 2: Can't view "inbox" and "alerts" tabs in portrait mode, I can only see my profile name. Need to turn my phone horizontally to see the rest.
I've had this issue on and off(when you are doing changes to the website). Didn't have this issue for the last couple of months. But today I notice it has reappeared.

Btw, thx for your work and service

There is a very small gap between the report and the inbox alerts etc.. bar (I think it's called the navigation bar?), probably only a pixel gap. Phone, haven't noticed it on pc.

It's been changed again. Now I can't view the alerts/inbox neither in vertical nor horizontal position. The old icons are gone. There is only the account icon present.

It would be much appreciated if you could make the alerts drop down menu available again. It looks like there is space left between the 3 stripes and the account icon. :)

Last edited:
Stupid navigation bar is driving me nuts. Really hope that the guys over at Xenforo make that top priority on their 2.0 release of the software. Every time one bug for desktop users is fixed it creates another one for mobile users or vice versa.

Could you check if it's solved for you @Jan Mikuž. Had to reshuffle the smaller logo and the search box to make it work.

For me the desktop looks okay now, so hopefully mobile isn't ruining the fun.

Sometimes I wish we just started a news wordpress blog in 2006, posting three articles a day and have the rest of the day off lol :laugh:

Everything appears to work fine now. Thanks, Bram. :thumbsup:

It's unfortunate that it gives you trouble. You have a big ambitious project running here, though, and i reckon there must be many complex scripts of various types running at the same time. On top of that it has to be cross-platform compatible. It must be a very complex task for the developers. :O_o:
Hopefully they'll look into this nav bar issues and optimize it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back