F1 2011 First Season on Williams contract advices please

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello everybody.
I'm on first season whit Williams.
I play at pro difficulty, roles full , no assists except for Tc medium.. never used 11/11 bug and allways been correct whit AI clean fights exc..
I finisched all races on podium and won 8 races, now i'm at Suzuka and i have those offers that will expires :
HRT, VIRGIN , SAUBER, Toro Rosso and Williams,
My questions are, will i have new offers on first season or this is all ??
I want badly to race whit Mercedes, i think i'm not asking to much after winning 8 race, how is it possible to have offers only from those bad teams ?
If i don't accept anything i must do the second season whit Williams or i will recive new offer on comings GP's ??
Thanks in Advance
Cheers
Jack

There was another guy a while ago who also chose Alonso and didn't get offer from Ferrari. May be a bug with Ferrari... did you beat Alonso? Unless you chose Roseberg or Schumacher as rival, getting offer from Mercedes may just be random. I raced my first season in Williams and chose Button as rival and got offer from McLaren... and I did this twice so it's untrue that you can't have offer for better teams on first season.

I'd choose Toro Rosso between the two but I'd recommend test driving each car in proving grounds.

I just re-started and almost finished my first season with williams. Gears auto on, TC full and professional difficulty @20% races. I won the championship and chose alonso as my rival...I got his seat with ferrari and my rep is at 15000 or something and the next race is India.

I just re-started and almost finished my first season with williams. Gears auto on, TC full and professional difficulty @20% races. I won the championship and chose alonso as my rival...I got his seat with ferrari and my rep is at 15000 or something and the next race is India.
Hi
Thanks everybody for reply
@Vraev the main issue is that i don't want Ferrari at all i want Merceds.
The career is 5 years i don't care to drive whit Red Bull or Ferrari i just would like to try to win as in my dreams on Mercedes as a fan of Micheal Schumacher i hope he will win again so if it will not happen in the real world at least i my fantasy career game it might happen.
This is why i don't use any aids except for TC-med my pedal set is really bad, and since i won on professional i will swich to legend.
Right now i think the best way is to wait for Patch 2 then start a new career whit another team, and if i will not have the question to pick as rival Rosberg, i will use the mod and enjoy my careeer whit Mercedes this is a game and i think i have to be free to pick the car i want like it was for GP2 3 and 4.
Cheers
Jack

just finnished my second season driving for mercedes gp.
and didnt get a offer for mclaren as i chose hammilton as my opponent.
at the time they asked me the opponent question i was first in the leaderboards.
and i won the season + constructors champion but no contract from mclaren.
i only got those backmarker contracts tought i stick with mercedesgp another season and look wat happens this season.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back