• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Mods Fiesta Kubica MC 2015 Final Version

Livery HD Ford Fiesta Kubica Monte carlo 2015

1. Paulska

Paulska

Ratings:
    +37
  2. Xylo

Xylo

Ratings:
    +74
    Nie bardzo rozumiem tą robotę. Po co marnujesz energię na skórę, która już jest? Lepiej chyba zrobić taką, jakiej jeszcze nie ma. Chyba, że twoja ma być lepsza od mojej.

I do not understand this job. Why are you wasting energy on skin that already is? Better unless you do this, which does not yet exist. I think that your will be better than mine.

3. Paulska

Paulska

Ratings:
    +37
    Hi,
    I do the livery for pleasure, even if they are made 100 times, it does not matter, because as long as I have fun doing the livery I love, I will continue. And I do not look if they were already doing.
    Good day

4. Nikkiy9

Nikkiy9

Ratings:
    +9
    What is the point in complaining, if the Paulska wants to create the skin and post it then let him be!

5. Xylo

Xylo

Ratings:
    +74
    You're right, no longer I speak. I meant only that he could do for another, because well it does. I hope it will do new and not as what they already are. It is a pity that persists. Sorry if I offended you, it was not the intention of mime. :)

6. Paulska

Paulska

Ratings:
    +37
  7. versedi

versedi

Ratings:
    +0
    Dałoby radę dorobić na dachu brakujące logo Lotos'u oraz logo RK WRT gdzieniegdzie?

---

Would it be possible to complete the design with Lotos company logo over the rooftop and RK WRT logo here and there that it's lacking?