Fiat UNO EVO

Cars Fiat UNO EVO 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I can only give you one review, but thank you for taking up the user suggestions of extra skins, Luca.
I hope other modders get in on that: a classic Tamiya mini-4WD set would really compliment these angry little bumblebees!

LucaDh92 updated Fiat UNO EVO with a new update entry:

FIAT UNO EVO

Fixed some problems with 3D modeling.

Nota: I made this car many years ago and had it abandoned. Today (and the previous versions) I tried to improve it a little bit to be able to share it with you, I hope you enjoy it and soon I will upload newer cars in which I have been working most of the time.

I hope you enjoy it!Fiat test

Read the rest of this update entry...

As I said in my little review, this car it's so fun to drive... and here's the proof... :D

Screenshot_fiat_uno_evo_ks_barcelona_14-10-122-11-3-59.jpg

Really exciting to watch a tumbling car near you by the rear mirror...

Last edited:
Yep, I'm on 1.80 preview currently. TBH I have tested it in the CM Showroom (which I routinely do for any new car); other cars' wipers do work. Weird.
I understand. The thing is that it doesn't have wiper animations that's why you don't see it in the showroom. But it does have an extension that when it is inside the game it will work normally. You can try it and let me know.

I understand. The thing is that it doesn't have wiper animations that's why you don't see it in the showroom. But it does have an extension that when it is inside the game it will work normally. You can try it and let me know.
Thanks, sorry for the misunderstanding, my bad. Cheers

Hi guys, when I try to start a practice session (or anything else with the car it loads the track and then black screen comes up and it brings me back to the menu. Content manager says "Custom Shaders Patch is required for car to work.". How can I solve? Thank you in advance

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.