Fiat UNO EVO

Cars Fiat UNO EVO 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Luca! What I noticed is that when you drive a circuit race with AI, then you can as long as the start light is still red no gear. Maybe you could fix that, thanks greetings Carlo

I have/use : Content Manager/lights-patch-v0.1.76-preview1-full/Sol 2.2.....all the other mods/cars works fine

What exactly do you mean by : "disabling extended physics" ?

English please, i can't read spanish
Sorry for the language, I didn't realize.

It's an option that generates rain tires. I can't be very specific because I'm without a computer, but try turning off the "rain" mode in CSP and let me know.

Last edited:
Screenshot_fiat_uno_evo_daytona_2017_26-0-122-18-19-55.jpg

When I want to drive off, I can put the gear in and accelerate and steer, but as you can see on the picture, the car stops and the wheels turn and smoke, it is as if the car is on the brake.
Also when I disengage the steering and try it with the keyboard....same problem.

Cuando quiero conducir, puedo poner la marcha y acelerar y girar, pero como se puede ver en la imagen, el coche se detiene y las ruedas giran y echan humo, es como si el coche estuviera pisando el freno.
También cuando desconecto la dirección y pruebo con el teclado... el mismo problema.
have you tested it on kunos tracks?

Last edited:
Yes I just Did....(Redbullring Kunos) same problem.....:(

The car does not move forwards but slides to the left or right (depends on which way you steer) then backwards, leaving a tyre mark on the asphalt, all the while accelerating and changing gears.

Yes I just Did....(Redbullring Kunos) same problem.....:(

The car does not move forwards but slides to the left or right (depends on which way you steer) then backwards, leaving a tyre mark on the asphalt, all the while accelerating and changing gears.
I understand, uncheck this box before playing (extended physics). Let me know if it is solved.

NOTE: I got the screenshot from the Internet because I am still without a computer. I will do an update on this cart in February.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.