Fiat 131 & Mini 1310 @ Oulton Park - Tues Dec 7th 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyermix.jpg

Servername: RD GTL RACING CLUB
Class: Mixed
Vehicles:
Race1: Mini Cooper 1310 (download)
Race2: Fiat Abarth 131 (download) New gearing for 131 (Download)
Track: Oulton Park
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins - (ONE TIMED LAP)
Race: 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This is a NON Rankings Point event.
Note3: Default skins that are included with the mods.

Setups:

Attachments

• CDAbarth131.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 286
  • cd1310.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 270
Signing up Carlos

Carlos, will the new gearing give a problem with the setups??

Test it out no problem with the setups driving much better !

It shouldn't have any conflicts with any existing setups Hans, you should be able to download and use any setup.
You can also load up a setup and then adjust the gears accordingly after wards and should still work fine.

Please sign me up too! :)

This will be my first race with you guys, so looking forward to it. I have very little experience with GT Legends so I'll be quite happy to be fighting it out at the back of the grid. I do, however, have a lot of online sim racing experience under my belt (over 350 various club races), just so you don't think I'm a total newbie! :D

This will be my first race with you guys, so looking forward to it. I have very little experience with GT Legends so I'll be quite happy to be fighting it out at the back of the grid.

I was gonna say :welcome:...

I do, however, have a lot of online sim racing experience under my belt (over 350 various club races), just so you don't think I'm a total newbie! :D

...but this probably means you'll be half a mile in front of me after 4 laps :D

This will be my first race with you guys, so looking forward to it. I have very little experience with GT Legends so I'll be quite happy to be fighting it out at the back of the grid. I do, however, have a lot of online sim racing experience under my belt (over 350 various club races), just so you don't think I'm a total newbie! :D

Welcome aboard Paul :good:

I hope you enjoy your first race with us and come back for more. Just keep in mind that the GTL events aren't ranked, so it's more about the fun factor and less about the competition. Don't get me wrong, we are still a competitive bunch, just a bit more polite on the track hehe.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back