FFB settings for TSPC Racer

I'd be also very interested to know how TS-PC owners have their AC fbb set up. I tried to ask around in some older threads if people could post their setups but it's been quiet there.

I tried wheelcheck + LUT generator but the results were horrible: weak wheel and occasional sharp spikes of fbb in corners. Currently I have 15% spring, 0% damping and rest default in the wheel's control panel. But LUT is definitely not the way to go with this wheel.

TM Control panel
Overall Strength 75%
Constant 100%
Periodic 100%
Spring 100%
Damper 30%
Auto centre by game

In AC
Gain 70%
Filter 0%
Minimum force 3%
Kerb effects 0%
Road Effect 15%
Slip effect 40%
ABS 25%
Enhanced understeer effect is off
Soft lock off

Post processing Centre boost is 0% and boost range is 10%
I am using the gamma mode but its on 100% so linear

Then I have the gyroscopic effect on 100% and minimum damper level 30%.

But since I am running Content Manager with CSP and Sol I am also using the FFB tweaks in that which overrides the gyro and I am using their recommended setting of strength 25% and range compression 100%, its the defaults but you have to activate it directly.

Is this ideal? No clue. FFB is very personal and I am always on the search to just feel the things I need to feel in the cars I drive at the time, if I am struggling to feel something particular I adjust the game or wheel settings. I do think 0% damper on the Thrustmaster is a bad idea because without it you can't feel the understeer drop off of grip and feel load up properly and it becomes snappy, but 100% is clearly too heavy and dampened to be usable. I would start at 30% and work from there. The spring is not used in the games I play so it makes no difference what it is set on.

The wheelcheck LUT thing is fatally flawed as a method. It uses the distance the wheel travels as a proxy for force in to output but the problem is the Thrustmaster motors have a low peak speed and it results in a heavily flawed LUT coming out. Someone tested a T300 with a broomstick and scales with wheelcheck and found it was remarkably linear in force output, which is what the driver feels. So don't worry about that method it isn't useful.

Try mine, they fit the tspc with maybe a bit lower FFB (from 75%) in the Thrustmaster panel

and tell me your opinion

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea