Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Offline-Edition

Cars Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Offline-Edition 1.03

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yeah, our sound guy is aware of the problem and we'll update the mod when we have the new files ready. It seems there are new/different externalevents now that need proper reference (from what little I understood of sound...)

Important to help us fix things:

For anyone who has the "drops back to menu screen" problem, if changing the collider.kn5 works for you, could you please test the League Edition of the mod and see if it's different there? Or if it has the same problem?

In a roundabout way, yes... you will see the Red Bull feels grippier than the Merc for example, while having less horsepower.

BTW, we are in the hopefully final steps of an update to the sound for AC version 1.9+ and other small bits and pieces.

In a roundabout way, yes... you will see the Red Bull feels grippier than the Merc for example, while having less horsepower.

BTW, we are in the hopefully final steps of an update to the sound for AC version 1.9+ and other small bits and pieces.
I hope the collider works this time. Changing it with a different collider that isn't suited for it ruins the realism.

Thanks, the new version works fine without the Red Pack. I noticed two minor problems:
  • The Instaforex logo on the Marussia front wing is horizontally inverted.
  • The two McLaren liveries have different rim colors, but I don't know whether this is intended or not.

Hello, I do not know if the mod is ready for the new versions of Assetto but I tried to install on my and I had a problem. When he starts loading the first race he loads for a while and then closes the loading and returns to the game menu. What can it be? Thank you.

Hello, I do not know if the mod is ready for the new versions of Assetto but I tried to install on my and I had a problem. When he starts loading the first race he loads for a while and then closes the loading and returns to the game menu. What can it be? Thank you.
Have you installed the DLC?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back