• All 10 teams, 20 cars and drivers which competed against the F138
  • V10 tires, 4K liveries, full animations, individual 3D models and sounds
  • Rear lights acting as brake light for cleaner online racing
  • Includes 4K skins for Massa and Alonso with black and yellow T-Cam
  • Online version for organized league racing or pickup races
  • All cars have equal performance to each other and the F138
  • FFB improved...

Read more about this resource...

Had a look at the textures and I have to say that it is clear that you did not care about these liveries at all. It's like you never saw F1 at all. You either used real photographs and put them completely unedited or you just copied from the official F1 2013 game. And not just liveries, it's also helmets and the suits (which look completely disgusting if I can be completely honest with you). The amount of inaccurate logos and shapes on all cars is astonishing and it's quite funny how the Caterham has the most accurate skin, compared to the Toro Rosso that has a misspelt folder name and also a nutjob of a car textures. And it's quite sad how you market these crap piles as "4K" when they all look like 1K, at the very least. The only good looking car from this horrendous pack is the Ferrari, which I know was made by Henky, his skill of realistically reproducing liveries at such sizes is quite incredible for sure. Try again.

@Helmut Skrdla
Don't worry about my possession of the mod, I never installed it to begin with, just looked through the skin folders. I am willing to help you with a big gallery of resources if you hit me up with a message and guide you to achieve great amounts of accuracy and realism, that is if you're also willing to do an update on the mod. My miscommunication probably indicated otherwise, I suppose. Regarding the report you've sent, maybe you should've calmed down and asked maybe for evidence? But good on you for flagging me. Apologies for any harsh comment. Best regards.

@JamieFoppele
I wouldn't do it in just 5 minutes, but ok.

Hey,

That's exactly the kind of response and feedback I didn't really expect but very much appreciate. I'm not blind and I see that you have a lot of dedication to your F1 skinning work; we certainly can use the help of someone like that. Your comment was very harsh, but I don't think the mods will take issue seeing that you're now being very constructive.

PM sent. Let's turn loaded words into great results where everyone will benefit.

Most of the modding drama was centered around the F1 mods so that would've been appropriate.

Glad to see cooler heads have prevailed. Hope it turns into improvements that will benefit everyone.

Hi,

Thank you for the mod.

I recommend swapping the high and low points of the Lowpass filter's Cutoff control to the opposite of what it currently is in your FMOD projects for the exterior engine sound.

This is the cutoff automation design for rear-engined, rear-exhaust vehicles where the value is high between 0 to 90, and decreases from 90 to 180.
4kbe022u0c87mtzzg.jpg

Helmut Skrdla updated Ferrari's Opponents 2013 Offline-Edition with a new update entry:

Update 1.02

Changelog v1.0.2
  • Balanced exterior volume for all the cars
  • Improvement in performance for collision detection
  • Added new external sound for Mercedes motorized
  • Fixed RedBull interior cockpit
  • Fixed external mirrors misalignment rear view
  • Fixed wheel misalignment for Mercedes, Williams, Toro Rosso, Lotus.
  • Fixed strange bug that made jump the car during a drift.
  • Fixed blurred objects
  • Corrected Caterham helmets
  • Minor bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

I would like to hear from everyone, if you have time, how the AI balance is working for you. What positions are you getting in the Ferrari, or in any other car? Is the grid generating realistic outcomes?

Of course to mirror full real life is not possible without pit stops, mid-season upgrades etc. But let me know how it does...

The mod isn't working for me, it crashes when loading the session. I saw the discussion in the league edition thread but I'm still not sure whether it's crashing because I didn't buy the Red Pack yet or because there is something wrong with collider.kn5.

Here's the end of my log file (note that these aren't my file paths, they seem to be paths on a Kunos development machine instead. The fact that they called their development folder "dev_pc_master_race" certainly explains the bad state of the console versions...):

LOADING COLLIDER MESH FILE: content/cars/fo_2013_mclaren/collider.kn5
LOADING MODEL content/cars/fo_2013_mclaren/collider.kn5
VERSION=6

CRASH in:
OS-Version: 6.2.9200 () 0x100-0x1
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\caravatar.cpp (1224): CarAvatar::initPhysics
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\caravatar.cpp (863): CarAvatar::CarAvatar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (1273): Sim::addCar
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (418): RaceManager::initOffline
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\racemanager.cpp (171): RaceManager::loadSessions
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\sim.cpp (298): Sim::Sim
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\splashscreen.cpp (310): SplashScreen::postRender
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (181): Game::onIdle
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\ksgame\game.cpp (210): Game::run
d:\dev\dev_pc_master_race\acs\acs.cpp (440): wWinMain
f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c (618): __tmainCRTStartup
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF856788364)
00007FF856788364 (KERNEL32): (filename not available): BaseThreadInitThunk
ERROR: SymGetLineFromAddr64, GetLastError: 487 (Address: 00007FF859245E91)
00007FF859245E91 (ntdll): (filename not available): RtlUserThreadStart

The mod doesn't rely on assets from the RP, so that should not be the issue. You are running version 1.8.1? I mean, the easiest check would be to buy the RP - which is anyway in the spirit of the mod to have the complete grid. If it still crashes afterwards we can do a torough investigation.

The mod doesn't rely on assets from the RP, so that should not be the issue. You are running version 1.8.1? I mean, the easiest check would be to buy the RP - which is anyway in the spirit of the mod to have the complete grid. If it still crashes afterwards we can do a torough investigation.
Yes, I'm obviously running the latest version of AC. The log seems to indicate that it is crashing when loading the collider.kn5 file, and someone said that it's working fine when using the latest version of these files from the league edition. So maybe the offline edition contains old collider.kn5 files that are broken right now?

The LE and OE now both have the same updated collider files in 1.02 version. I would also think that if the file was fundamentally broken (unreadable to the engine or something like that) it wouldn't load for me, and I tested the update (and the 1.0) a few times each before uploading. I'd really be curious if it suddenly works with the RP, but it wouldn't make any sense if it did.

Can you share your entire log folder as attachement? Try to load the cars only as AI (not player car). Try to load one car after another, single, to see if every team crashes or just the McLaren?

All cars are crashing when loading them in hotlapping mode. Just out of interest, could you try temporarily renaming your F138 folder and loading a session with one of the cars from this mod? I don't know how .kn5 files work, but maybe there are some internal references to assets of the Red Pack car which can't be loaded if that folder is missing. The error in the last line of the log (filename not available) seems to suggest this at least. My other logs don't contain any anomalies.

The KN5s can't have references are they are ours.
I just tried that, and it works for me. F138 not present - no problem.
Could you load one car, hotlap mode, then share the full log folder?
Did you try swapping the collider file for example for the Exos? But as I said, the latest update should have no collider problems anymore.

The League Edition has the same behaviour?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.7%