1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ferrari F150 (2011)

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Omer Said, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

So few changes or is it me can't see them? Shark Wing has gone and the rear wing is modified, also front wing connection to nose are changed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Attached Files:

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Great looking car! Love the italian flag on the rear wing. They named the car "F150" to remember the historical year 150 years ago that Italia was formed in its current form.

Really nice

4. I will not lie. This car makes me want pasta.

5. I will not lie, the Pirelli logos look proper gash! Surely they could have curved them?!

But the car looks epic!

6. I don't like it. The front nose supports look hideous. Mind you I've not liked any Ferrari since the 412T2 back in 1995.

7. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

2010:
    [​IMG]
    2011:
    [​IMG]

8. Is it only me or does the 2011 nose looks like the Mclaren 2010 car? :=)

9. Seems to be a pattern emerging with Ferrari:

1. Take all the best bits of last year's cars.
    2. Place all of the above ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
    3. Bake, paint red, and hope it works.

Just an observation. :tongue:

10. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Looks meh.

11. The best bit, the flag at the bad :)

12. current technological developments make it impossible to do a car that is in any way balanced aesthetically, so for me it's been a choice of: which one is the least ugly? for a couple of years now. This happened before (witness Rosberg's championship winning Williams) so I am quite relaxed about it.

13. So to summon evrything up.

The uglier the car the faster it goes. :p

14. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

I love it! :D

15. It is not bad but it will be interesting to see just how ugly it get's through the season as they add to it, they already have plan's to add to it after the first real test drive, Alonso get's 2 go's Massa get's one lol
    "Alonso will drive for the first two days in Valencia, with team-mate Massa taking over for the final day." lol how whack is that !

16. Hey guys i can see very strange "holes" just over the drivers head and on the side just near the suspension, also the exhaust system is similar to the "blown" one from last year - there are no exhaust openings on the body. Maybe the car is hiding something :).

17. Crane attachment points I think. As with the others - note high nose to direct more airflow under chassis. Tighter packed rear of the car as well.

18. Dont like the new logo of the engine cover. Looks badly placed.

19. Massa Burnt his brand new F150 today during a testrun on Valencia

[​IMG]

20. It smeles like Ferrari job to me.