Ferrari 499P

Sounds Ferrari 499P 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great sound outside. Still notice no difference with update 1.3 on the inside. I left the SD car at version 1 and updated TRR car to 1.3. Same very low inner volume. From the outside view and replays, your mod is amazing. Just need 1-2 steps more in interior engine volume.

Really nice quality work! Very enjoying!
However, the front motor sounds like activating at 206 - 207km/h. Dunno if it's a mistake or my mistake hmmm...

I found it's because I re-fitted the correct tyre sizes (29&34/71-18) for it so it appears later due to the tyre radius having been changed.

Last edited:
Really nice work, sound incredibly close to the real thing. But I've tried it with the ACF mod of the 499p, and there's an issue where the engine cuts off at 10000 rpm, leaving only the whistle of the hybrid motor. Is there a way to fix it? I really would like to use it with that car since they haven't updated the sound in a while. @Juliusz Baczynski

Sound mod is good. I was at Le Mans and saw and heard that car go by. It's much louder and there is a brap pap sound that comes from the exhaust as it flew down the Porsche Curves which sounded amazing !

Hi. Very good sound. Too bad it's applied on a faulty SimDream mod (1.1). No point in driving the vehicle with the images of the side windows that remain frozen. Très bon son.
hotfix for the stuck inner window glitch for SDD 499, add this code to your exsisting extension-config file

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]

ACTIVE = 1

MESHES = DOOR_L_SUB3, DOOR_R_SUB3

IS_RENDERABLE = 0

IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back