Ferrari 499P

Sounds Ferrari 499P 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sound is way to low for inside car. The whining is loud but that is all. I want to like it but not at this time. Did not want to give a low rating so I posted here.

Last edited:
Thanks ClaudioWRC74. That's a bummer. I have tried a bunch and currently using the ACF version.
I got the ACF version too and i simply modified the GUID file and the name of the bank file to match the ACF filenames, lets say it works, but only kinda, cause at idle there is random screeching and above 280kph 10k rpm there is no sound at all, also shifting is also cutting out the sound harshly (related to the 10k rpm, I had autoshifting on, by accident) and with internal view the audio balance is completely off and the pitch of everything way too high.
Those are the main things I am sure about, for most details I will need to drive a bit more.
I had the Ferrari onboard stream open for almost the entire race and that sounded wonderfully.

I am new to modding so idk if thats the sound mod itself or a compatibility issue with the ACF version. The stock ACF sound is just generic F1 or racecar, no hybrid, nothing close to the real thing.
Also imo ACs sound rendering is just bad in general, unfortunately.

Edit: I downloaded FMod and an "unbanking" tool, to understand more about how this works and took the liberty to analize this mod. The screechy thing at idle seems to be the "coast downshift" and overall most sounds are primarily all external, a great source and reference for all necessary sounds for good internal would be the official Ferrari streams on YouTube. I am not skilled enough to make a sound mod myself from scratch, but I would be thrilled to see this one getting updated and improved in the future.
And I have a feeling the ACF version of the car has the rev limit set too high actually. The ingame power chart drops way before 10k, so idk why it revs to 10800. Also the real car does not sound like its revving that high at all.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back