Ferrari 499P [PHYSICS]

Cars Ferrari 499P [PHYSICS] 1.3b FIX

Login or Register an account to download this content
Theofilos updated Ferrari 499P [PHYSICS] with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

I had to remake the entire engine because of a mistake i noticed in the standard hypercar power curve, and it was that the graph showed only the top 50% of the power band. In ver.1.1 i used this graph as the entire power graph which is wrong. (I also used the power values of the graph to the power.lut which is a huge mistake because this file reads torque, not power. Rookie mistake, but i'm a rookie in all of this XD) Overall the powertrain is now much more detailed in it's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

As a huge Ferrari fan I'm closely watching this thread. The Skins you've made for this car are out of this world and the attention you've put in those skins you are now bringing to the data. I did test the v1.1 version but the car felt way to quick on a straight line and very difficult in cornering. Guessing that has something to do with the aero and drag being way off. So I'll wait a bit more for you to get to work on those. Thank you for your efforts! This car needs and deserves your upgrade.

Last edited:
As a huge Ferrari fan I'm closely watching this thread. The Skins you've made for this car are out of this world and the attention you've put in those skins you are now bringing to the data. I did test the v1.1 version but the car felt way to quick on a straight line and very difficult in cornering. Guessing that has something to do with the aero and drag being way off. So I'll wait a bit more for you to get to work on those. Thank you for your efforts! This car needs and deserves your upgrade.
Thanks a lot mate! Glad you follow the updates on this project! Thanks for checking out the skins as well! You noticed correctly, the areo on this car is terrible. The car produces about 1/3 the downforce in comparison to other quality hypercar mods like urd's. It also has like 100kilos less drag, but it was measured on 340kph while others on 320, so the difference should be higher. Updates on the aero side, are being worked on so stay tuned about that!

Hi! What about MGUK - Delivery modes? Mod from sim dream has only one MGUK mode. Does the real machine work the same way? The standard Toyota Hybrid has several MGUK modes.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 31
Hi! What about MGUK - Delivery modes? Mod from sim dream has only one MGUK mode. Does the real machine work the same way? The standard Toyota Hybrid has several MGUK modes.
There isn't much info on this but i don't think there are any ers modes on the modern lm hypercars, because the ers isn't used for speed, but for fuel saving mostly and tire preservation

There isn't much info on this but i don't think there are any ers modes on the modern lm hypercars, because the ers isn't used for speed, but for fuel saving mostly and tire preservation
Thank you fore feedback.:) It would be really cool to find information on how it is used in reality. These battery modes on older cars add strategy to the race and make the competition more interesting.

Thank you fore feedback.:) It would be really cool to find information on how it is used in reality. These battery modes on older cars add strategy to the race and make the competition more interesting.
Yeah, totally agree! I saw that they definately use different power modes for the ICE, but i don't know about the ers. Maybe i'll implement something

Theofilos updated Ferrari 499P [PHYSICS] with a new update entry:

Update 1.3

A realtively small aero update (much needed for the car, but relatively small in comparison to what's coming).

Tweaked the aero in comparison to other high quality leman hypercar mods. The values will be edited later with data from cfd runs of the model i'm making(will be analysed in detail).
Also tweaked the tc and abs a bit, again in comparison to the other mods.

Overall the car feels much better but needs to be tuned to the new aero. Please if you test it, message...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The same here: "... Can't launch the race: 'lm_hypercar _499p' is damaged, LODs list is missing..." Reinstalling the previous version solve the problem. Good thing I learned (the hard way) to make backups by experimenting... :rolleyes:

Surely it is a small oversight... Anyway, thanks for your work!

Last edited:
Hey, i have a problem. Is saying the car is broken, and according to the CM, the problem is in the data.acd Let me know if you discover something, i really like your work!

Attachments

• Immagine 2023-07-02 131705.png
    Immagine 2023-07-02 131705.png
    491.2 KB · Views: 36
Hey, i have a problem. Is saying the car is broken, and according to the CM, the problem is in the data.acd Let me know if you discover something, i really like your work!
Some errors with latest 2 versions.

View attachment 676560
The same here: "... Can't launch the race: 'lm_hypercar _499p' is damaged, LODs list is missing..." Reinstalling the previous version solve the problem. Good thing I learned (the hard way) to make backups by experimenting... :rolleyes:

Surely it is a small oversight... Anyway, thanks for your work!
The latest update seems to have broken the car. I have this message " cant launch 'lm_hypercar _499p' is damaged. LODs list is missing. It was working fine with previous updates. Please advise. I ddeleted the previous data.acd and any unpacked Data files before installing the update.
Hello everyone! (Sorry for the multiple replies) I think the issue now is fixed. I believe the issue came from uploading the data.acd and not the data folder like i did with previous versions. I tested it with a fresh install of the car and when it had the data.acd it crashed for me as well. Now with the data folder it seems to load correctly. Although, with my current knowledge, this shouldn't break the car(using the data.acd only), if anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated! (Also, let me know if the issue is fixed)

Hello everyone! (Sorry for the multiple replies) I think the issue now is fixed. I believe the issue came from uploading the data.acd and not the data folder like i did with previous versions. I tested it with a fresh install of the car and when it had the data.acd it crashed for me as well. Now with the data folder it seems to load correctly. Although, with my current knowledge, this shouldn't break the car(using the data.acd only), if anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated! (Also, let me know if the issue is fixed)
The car now is perfectly working! Many thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back