Ferrari 499P [PHYSICS]

Cars Ferrari 499P [PHYSICS] 1.3b FIX

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello everyone! (Sorry for the multiple replies) I think the issue now is fixed. I believe the issue came from uploading the data.acd and not the data folder like i did with previous versions. I tested it with a fresh install of the car and when it had the data.acd it crashed for me as well. Now with the data folder it seems to load correctly. Although, with my current knowledge, this shouldn't break the car(using the data.acd only), if anyone has any info on this it would be greatly appreciated! (Also, let me know if the issue is fixed)
May i ask what your time is at Le Mans? My times are at 34-35, while at Porsche I'm at 30.
I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong (Drag and drop it into the car file)

May i ask what your time is at Le Mans? My times are at 34-35, while at Porsche I'm at 30.
I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong (Drag and drop it into the car file)
I think I was at low 30's high 20's, check the setup so you have brake balance at about 63%, rear wing at 4, tc 5-6 and lower all rear suspensions, arb and dampers. You should definitely be at about 3:30 on race pace, and I'm not even the fastest player to be setting these times

Hello, cold somone help me? I putted the data file into the asseto corsa cars file, now when I enter in content manager I can find the car but it tells me that there's an issue. It says that LOD's list is missing. I just downloaded the physics file, do I have to also download the car file? Where can I find it? Thank you.

Hello, cold somone help me? I putted the data file into the asseto corsa cars file, now when I enter in content manager I can find the car but it tells me that there's an issue. It says that LOD's list is missing. I just downloaded the physics file, do I have to also download the car file? Where can I find it? Thank you.
Hello mate, yes, of course you need the car first because this mod is just for physics. You can easily find the car if you search online

Hey man! how can I get the brake temps working and is there an app you can recommend for so?
Great mod car handles beautifully
Hello mate! To be honest i don't remember the state of the mod in the public version. Internally i've updated the car to version 1.5, which has a ton of improvments from the 1.3b, preparing it for a full release. For apps i use sidekick a lot and pro-tyres

Hi! Asked a question about the modes of operation of the batteries. MP-H Bayer Hybrid V8 for AC model released recently. It has several battery modes. Implementing something similar for this Ferrari would be great.
Hello! As i've said above, the project is significantly updated internally and i can't wait to share it with you guys! Also from my sources the car doesn't really use ers modes, rather, it uses powertrain modes. The exact use of the powertrain can't be replicated in AC without changing some pretty big stuff like VRC did, so i think my (current) implementation of engine modes and some on board ers tweaks is very good for now. In pure racing the driver shouldn't really mess with the engine anyway with these cars because they do most stuff by themselves

I'm confused, i should have installed it correctly, but it doesn't seem to be showing that it worked. Is it supposed to show the changes to hp and such in the main menu?

is there a way that I can increase the amount of energy recovered by the hybrid system for the car?

the ai, when driving the car seems to not really manage their hybrid system deployment and eventually they run out of hybrid energy in about 3-5 laps.
(tested it around Circuit De La Sarthe)

so yeah if anyone knows where i can change the amount of energy recovered in the folders. Would appreciate it a lot! Ty

is there a way that I can increase the amount of energy recovered by the hybrid system for the car?

the ai, when driving the car seems to not really manage their hybrid system deployment and eventually they run out of hybrid energy in about 3-5 laps.
(tested it around Circuit De La Sarthe)

so yeah if anyone knows where i can change the amount of energy recovered in the folders. Would appreciate it a lot! Ty
Okay i fixed the problem!

the data folder for this was clashing with the original data folder from Sim Dream, so i just uninstalled that folder instead.

Quite stupid i know. ^^

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back