AC Ferrari 312T @ Blackwood - Fri 13 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
sorry @Tomi Manninen for almost running you off. My gearbox was in the yellow already and I shifted into neutral going down into the hairpin.

Need to work on my heel-toe shifts, because I always ruin this cars gearbox after 10-15 laps :S

Tough race. Glad I finished with both engine and gearbox yellow :D
Gj Geoffroy, seems like the softs were a viable solution after all!!

I see nobody else pitted, there was no reason for it other than fill the tank with missing couple of liters. Quite a surprise pulling into the pit lane only to find that you have to drive into the box to pit...and in my case reverse out .

@Akis, indeed!
But I feel a bit guilty : I did 30 laps in practise with the soft one, so my choice was quite enlightened, and I didn't share... ow bad boy :redface::whistling:.

So I picked the soft tyres and the tyre wear was at 97% at the end, so everybody knows they last quite long.
Here is the setup I used.

See you next.

PS: I don't really like yellow... stay away from my car, damned.:D

I started 5th and after a great start i was 2nd on 2nd lap.

Then my PC froze completely (again, thought i had fixed that) on 1st corner.

I hope i didn't hit anyone.

I stopped the car, since it was not fun to drive at all, had 6 sec advantage after 4 laps. And because of that, I wasn`t in the mod at all.
Ah I saw the replay and thought you crashed. Didn't see you on ts either.

I don't think it's nice to just dc so shortly after the race start. It's a race after all, anything can happen.

Last edited:
@JackCY What can you buy for that?
20+ great beers, or around 60 normal beers. That's 0.5L beers. Way more than I drink a year lol.
I've just been burned so much with AC so far, I would have to see that the quality of both organization and competition is worth it :) I bet organization is fine, no idea what pace the races or leagues have here though. I'm not looking to have another "easy top5", but to get seriously challenged. It would be great if there were statistics after a race/qual., that way anyone can compare and see the pace people do here usually in races :)

I'm not looking to have another "easy top5", but to get seriously challenged. It would be great if there were statistics after a race/qual., that way anyone can compare and see the pace people do here usually in races :)

Well I am sure you will fit in just fine. I reckon you might get lapped a few times, never mind an easy top five. :cool::whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back