AC Ferrari 312T @ Blackwood - Fri 13 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@JackCY
29 spots are waiting to be filled. I see you don't have a license so yes, premium acc is needed for you to join. From March 1st, everyone will need a premium account to join.

I am so used to paddle shifting. Need to undo the habit for tomorrow's race :thumbsdown:
You can always use the paddle shifter, if you don't feel comfortable with the stick!

Sign me up please. Is it possible to reduce damage just a little bit so that my gearbox last to the end:) With 100% gamage it's only few mistakes with gears and it's red.

Any suggestions for high downforce setups for f312t at Donnington? With the ones I am running, I cant seem to get enough heat into the tyres. The long sweeping downhill after the 1st turn makes it especially worse.

Thanks Akis. I see more races are scheduled, guess I meant the ones that I would find interesting to attend.
Sorry folks but i don't do subscription gaming (iRacing, WoW, ... Race Department thus falls into the same category now with Premium accounts as subscription). Have fun. 20EUR a year is a lot, at least for me it is considering what you get for it. AC cost around 23-25EUR in early access and that's heck a lot of work they've done in a few years.

Sorry folks but i don't do subscription gaming (iRacing, WoW, ... Race Department thus falls into the same category now with Premium accounts as subscription). Have fun. 20EUR a year is a lot, at least for me it is considering what you get for it. AC cost around 23-25EUR in early access and that's heck a lot of work they've done in a few years.
It's a different business though. Assetto Corsa is a well known product sold through a very popular distribution system to thousands of people. Racedepartment is a collection of enthusiasts, that are trying to fund an active community. There isn't nearly as many people involved and it's a different set of costs.

There aren't to many yearly subscriptions you'll get for €20 these days. I only get to race once a week really but it's still worth it. Everyone keeps going on about the mayhem in AC public servers. I've never seen any of it because the few opportunities I get to race, I do it through race department which are always well structured, competitive at every level of skill and the quality of racecraft is better every time I race and thats all the way down the grid.

I have no problem paying for a quality service, €20 isn't a lot when you consider it's a years worth. I'd rather pay that than throw away my time looking for races on public servers.

Any suggestions for high downforce setups for f312t at Donnington? With the ones I am running, I cant seem to get enough heat into the tyres. The long sweeping downhill after the 1st turn makes it especially worse.
Although I haven't practiced that combo for a while, I 'll try to give some advice.
For starters Blackwood has almost nothing in common with Donington. I suggest using low wing values to have a high top speed and a soft suspension to make the car more predictable. If you find the car unstable during braking, increase the coast diff value. Don't worry too much about tyre temps. The hards are not easily heated on most of the tracks.

Although I haven't practiced that combo for a while, I 'll try to give some advice.
For starters Blackwood has almost nothing in common with Donington. I suggest using low wing values to have a high top speed and a soft suspension to make the car more predictable. If you find the car unstable during braking, increase the coast diff value. Don't worry too much about tyre temps. The hards are not easily heated on most of the tracks.

Oh my. Why have i been practicing at Donnington when it has been stated in bold all along that the race is at Blackwood :mad::mad: What was i thinking.

Thanks for your suggestion though, Akis

@JackCY Seriously? You can't afford 0.054 euro's a day? What can you buy for that? What do you buy everyday that costs much more? Your loss.:rolleyes:

Friday the 13th with 13 drivers signed up. That can't be good :D

Passwords have been sent. There are some spots left for late sign ups.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back