F1 2010 FAO Andrew Bortz

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
i did 1.16.684 at Monza
Andrew is near . tomorrow you're ahead. :)

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1093/45741779.png

Fantastic time. Do you (and andrew for that matter) take turns 4 and 5 with braking, or do you do it like this guy at 0:48 and 0:53 of the video, where he doesn't seem to be braking, but just shifting down one gear to 4th each time?

I've tried it myself and can do it, but on turn 5 it's easy to go wide most of the time like that. I normally shift down to 3rd on both those turns. I've been nursing a terrible cold and not had any energy to improve much. My current time is 1:18.540. I've been ahead of a guy up to turn 3 who has 1:17.661, but that's where I'm still losing time.

Andrew, you didn't used to be 'rc10racer' did you? Only he was someone in our forum TT who won everything and is also from scotland. There's also another guy called deko from scotland who won a few. If I move to scotland, will breathing the air turn me into a racing god?

Andrew, you didn't used to be 'rc10racer' did you? Only he was someone in our forum TT who won everything and is also from scotland. There's also another guy called deko from scotland who won a few. If I move to scotland, will breathing the air turn me into a racing god?

I think Coulthard is proof not all Scottish are great racers :D

Well while you guys have been saying things about me ive just taken Kuala Lumpa wet and Catalunya wet #1 spots next is Istanbul wet. Grisfiske is gonna be so annoyed when he sees this

(Edit) Istanbul wet is mine now too only took 3 laps argg Silverstone next I think ill leave that till tomorrow.
(Edit Again) Budapest wet is also mine can still go quicker too. 15 out of 38 track combinations.
(Edit Yet Again) Monza wet and Abu Dhabi wet also Yeongam wet mission complete. 18/38

I am now officially the happiest person on the planet, an assist time I was previously struggling with (for about 2 months) to get within 3/10ths of I just smashed by 3/10ths of my own.

This is what happens when you change 1 measly part of the setup to the extreme at 2am in the morning....Happy nights!!!

Attachments

• Montreal Wet.jpg
    Montreal Wet.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 250
Just got my 3 Alienware Monitors tonight I shall be racing in eyefinity view!!! (I hope)

Pics to follow.

Nice one. Dead jealous!!! Hopefully disadvantage to start with tho! :D
I got 3 monitors but not splashing on 2x 69**s just yet. Next gen for me.

Not quite as glamorous as you, but I will having my first GP with my new Razer Piranha 'gaming communicator' aka very nice headset tonight.
You may even get to hear my dulcet tones on the mic :D

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169419100

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back