1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

FAO Andrew Bortz

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Roman5, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Thought you might be interested to see this. Pretty hard with fraps going, brings the framerate down a lot. Anyway, enjoy :)

2. Funny thread :)

3. Its nice to see what Golden Bortz looks like in front, coz ive only ever seen him in my wing mirrors - not! :)

Good video, but not as entertaining as the live WTM @ Spa thats currently streaming - what an awesome race so far.

4. Well I got to see what he looks like behind. Here's my favourite screenshot. :tongue:

[​IMG]

5. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Ok im back from Red Cross, payback time.

Edit I thought this was gonna be a video beating me.....nvm im still gonna go quicker.

6. Didn't you see the caption at the very end? :)

7. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

There will be no next time, you gotta be 0.335 quicker than before now.

8. 1.18.048. Very good. Well, I certainly won't beat that, but it might push me to improve my time like your previous lap time did. I'll try tomorrow.

9. I did a 1:18.32 but for some crazy reason it didnt save!!! :) :) :) :)

Ive signed for Monaco tomorrow so i expect i will be seeing you in my mirrors a lot, i think you will lap me 4 times :D

10. Golden [​IMG]

11. Somebody get this man a custom lid!

12. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Sweet, thx im never going to take it off!!!

13. :roflol: You are welcome Andrew mate !

14. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Whats a custom lid?

15. A custom skin for your helmet the same stylee as David pimped out your avatar. :)

16. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

oooohhhh I like that idea, would be cool to have, id definately stand out :p

17. sadly you'd be the only one to see it in game, ppl that don't have the custom helmet installed (which i'm guessing would be everybody bar the Bortz fan club :p ) won't see it

would be pimped out though, a golden helmet, with a Pimp Cup graphic in the middle :O
    pimp_cup_03.jpg

18. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Ok things are getting out of hand now, a "Bortz fan club"? I dont even have the address to it....

Yeah I was thinking about that too ppl not being able to see it but you would definately recognise any videos Id make.

19. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz
    GoldenBortz

Damn you I just sit down for dinner happy in myself that ive got another #1 to my name and this pops up first im thinking please not a #1 spot then im thinking its gotta be a Lotus time that you beat, to find that :p stop making my heart skip a beat.