1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAO Andrew Bortz

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Roman5, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Thought you might be interested to see this. Pretty hard with fraps going, brings the framerate down a lot. Anyway, enjoy :)

2. Funny thread :)
  3. Its nice to see what Golden Bortz looks like in front, coz ive only ever seen him in my wing mirrors - not! :)

Good video, but not as entertaining as the live WTM @ Spa thats currently streaming - what an awesome race so far.
  4. Well I got to see what he looks like behind. Here's my favourite screenshot. :tongue:

5. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

Ok im back from Red Cross, payback time.

Edit I thought this was gonna be a video beating me.....nvm im still gonna go quicker.

6. Didn't you see the caption at the very end? :)
  7. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

There will be no next time, you gotta be 0.335 quicker than before now.
  8. 1.18.048. Very good. Well, I certainly won't beat that, but it might push me to improve my time like your previous lap time did. I'll try tomorrow.
  9. I did a 1:18.32 but for some crazy reason it didnt save!!! :) :) :) :)

Ive signed for Monaco tomorrow so i expect i will be seeing you in my mirrors a lot, i think you will lap me 4 times :D
  10. Golden [​IMG]
  11. Somebody get this man a custom lid!
  12. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

Sweet, thx im never going to take it off!!!
  13. :roflol: You are welcome Andrew mate !
  14. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

Whats a custom lid?
  15. A custom skin for your helmet the same stylee as David pimped out your avatar. :)
  16. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

oooohhhh I like that idea, would be cool to have, id definately stand out :p
  17. sadly you'd be the only one to see it in game, ppl that don't have the custom helmet installed (which i'm guessing would be everybody bar the Bortz fan club :p ) won't see it

would be pimped out though, a golden helmet, with a Pimp Cup graphic in the middle :O
  18. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

Ok things are getting out of hand now, a "Bortz fan club"? I dont even have the address to it....

Yeah I was thinking about that too ppl not being able to see it but you would definately recognise any videos Id make.
  19. Andrew Bortz

Andrew Bortz

Damn you I just sit down for dinner happy in myself that ive got another #1 to my name and this pops up first im thinking please not a #1 spot then im thinking its gotta be a Lotus time that you beat, to find that :p stop making my heart skip a beat.