FANTASY F1 2017 SEASON MOD

Misc FANTASY F1 2017 SEASON MOD 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

FANTASY F1 2017 SEASON MOD - All cars and drivers edited

After a LOT of work I've finally managed to put this pack together. I modded the livery of each team and edited drivers and even helmets.

STORYLINE:
After Manor fell into deep financial trouble Ferrari stepped in to create an Alfa Romeo branded B-team for their young drivers. Charles Leclerc and Antonio Giovinazzi ended up with the race seats for the newly formed team.

Following Sauber's financial struggles Audi stepped in to bring Lamborghini back to the sport. With Pascal Wehrlein...

Read more about this resource...

i installed everything and have done everything with the erp archiever but it keeps crashing when i start the game
hmm can't really say what the issue is but are you a 100% sure you didn't make a mistake in the installation? If you are then you pretty much have to try to verify the game files and then try to reinstall. Try not installing incardriver and see if it still crashes to try and determine where the issue comes from

before the video or the loading screen there is just a black screen and then the game closes itself

i verify and then i have no mods for some strange reason

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes