FANTASY F1 2017 SEASON MOD

Misc FANTASY F1 2017 SEASON MOD 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there no way to get this mod to be a simple 'drag and drop' install? Using the ERP Archiver to me seems rather unnecessary and long winded...even if it is a good mod!
there is but I don't want to make those. It doesn't work that well and it isn't unnecessary or long winded really. I takes a long time to make any sort of install directories and it is even tougher to make a drag and drop one.

hey,

I downloaded a lot of mods but I never ger .erp files? Does anyone else has this problem and does someone knows how to fix this?
I almost Always get the files like in the pic.

Attachments

• aze.png
    aze.png
    583.6 KB · Views: 218
hey,

I downloaded a lot of mods but I never ger .erp files? Does anyone else has this problem and does someone knows how to fix this?

Every download has it's own support thread, please post in the relevant thread for the mod. Thanks :)

** I will merge this thread into the correct thread **

hey,

That's because you have to install the files manually using Ego Erp Achiever https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver
It's a fairly simple process and should be described in the read me of the mod.
Otherwise, with just a paste installation the mod may not work properly (it also allows other people to edit the mod easier)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 87 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 61 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%