Tracks F3 Classic Tracks - WIP Thread - Enjoy it.

Hi Sergio,

Bought Sandy a few days ago... nice looking track, works well with the 1967 mod... only suggestion would be to consider adding baked AO to the buildings and some of the advertisements?

Looking forward to your other WIP projects. Not interested in driving a front-engine FWD car but that FJ60 video looks gorgeous (possibly the nicest historical mod I've ever seen for AC), if these guys end up doing 1967 F1 models we would be in heaven.

Not interested in driving a front-engine FWD car but that FJ60 video looks gorgeous (possibly the nicest historical mod I've ever seen for AC), if these guys end up doing 1967 F1 models we would be in heaven.

You should give it a go - it really is loads of fun, and lends itself to great AI racing on older circuits too :)
(I felt exactly the same about it being FWD:unsure:)

(So did I.)

I guess we all did, even myself when doing the car itself or researching on it, thought it would be crap but turns out is so much fun to drive as an RWD car, even more knowing you can easily lock the rear tires and control the spin with the fronts.

Hi Sergio,

Bought Sandy a few days ago... nice looking track, works well with the 1967 mod... only suggestion would be to consider adding baked AO to the buildings and some of the advertisements?

Looking forward to your other WIP projects. Not interested in driving a front-engine FWD car but that FJ60 video looks gorgeous (possibly the nicest historical mod I've ever seen for AC), if these guys end up doing 1967 F1 models we would be in heaven.

Thanks Helmut!! Glad to know you like track :)
good point about AO, i am going to take note about this :)

Thank you Sergio Loro for Miker Formula Junior 1960
I fixed the dashcam
Code:
dash_cam.ini
[DASH_CAM]
POS=-0.000172841,0.803616,-0.215212
EXP=40

Here light in the speedometer
Code:
lights.ini
[LIGHT_1]
NAME=gauges
COLOR=2,2,2

well, this is not related to F3 Classic Tracks but anyway, here is work done at Padborg Park, note this is a private request so not sure if it will released. This is one of my first modern tracks done, it result better than expected, always is good to drove the Miker FJ60 :)
enjoy it :)

20180301230739_1.jpg
20180301233907_1.jpg
20180301234116_1.jpg
20180301233928_1.jpg
20180301234006_1.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back