Tracks F3 Classic Tracks - WIP Thread - Enjoy it.

Sergio Loro

Premium
Hello there!
i am going to use this thread to show some of work done.

The "F3 Classics Tracks" project was born with the idea of recreate that era of motor racing, focus on late 50's to mid 60's. Tracks and Formula Junior or F3 cars too (more on this later). Create content for people who are interested on this kind of motor racing.
I had the idea of mix free content with payware content, but first i need something to offer, thats mean finished tracks and cars.
Enjoy it :)

Sergio Loro

Last edited:
20170528220206_1.jpg
20170528220216_1.jpg
20170528220231_1.jpg
20170528220244_1.jpg
20170528220314_1.jpg

When, Sergio?
Sandevoerde and Eifel South Circuit Are the most advanced, most of the terrain is finished, the route is also finished. In both cases I am trying to finish the vegetation and the buildings that surround the circuit, the AI, cameras and others, to have a 100% functional circuit. Then it would be time to add the "race weekend" environment, people, transports, advertisements, and other details that always appear. I think they might be ready by October. Ardennes and Monaco are going to take a little bit more time i am affraid :)

I am waiting for your Zandy, it looks really fantastic. But for me in GPL it is most difficult track to race. Thank you for your efforts.
Dmitry aka Gaus

Hi Sergio, next to the known spelling mistake of "Freischmarkt" @ Hockenheim, I have found another one - it must be called "Kaffee" instead of "Käffe" at the "Eduscho" advert. Can you fix both?

yes Sir!! i am working in a small updated for both Hockenheim :)
Please post wrong word and correct spelling for all mistakes you found :) Thanks

• Deleted member 130869

For Monaco, call it Monte Carlo or Principality Streets. ISI called it Monte Carlo and never had any issues as it's called the Monaco Grand Prix, or Grand Prix of Monaco :thumbsup:.

some progress at Sandevoerde.
First i try to create a new method to represent people at grandstands, Hockenheim style does not work quit good, first i try with "camera facing" , but this does not fit my "work style",anyway, this new method feels and looks better, i hope you think the same too :). Finally i made a quick test to beach buildings, still some work to do, but it looks nice so far :). Enjoy it.

20170602191839_1.jpg
20170602191857_1.jpg

some progress at Sandevoerde.
First i try to create a new method to represent people at grandstands, Hockenheim style does not work quit good, first i try with "camera facing" , but this does not fit my "work style",anyway, this new method feels and looks better, i hope you think the same too :). Finally i made a quick test to beach buildings, still some work to do, but it looks nice so far :). Enjoy it.

View attachment 194561 View attachment 194562

I think the crowd is a huge step forward, I like it.
Thank you so much for building classic circuits!

• Deleted member 130869

How difficult is it to make crowds like in Automobilista? Nice variety there, these just need a touch of desaturation and reduced brightness.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.8%