AC F2004 @ Nurburgring GP 03Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would like to participate in a race like this. But I'm not sure if this would be an appropriate event for my first time. Is there a newbie league?
You can participate, but I'll tell you this tends to be the deep end of the pool so if you think you would struggle you may want to get your feet wet first in other cars. We have a GT4 race tonight that starts at 7:00p.m. CST that is designed for new drivers. Here's a link to the race post.

You can participate, but I'll tell you this tends to be the deep end of the pool so if you think you would struggle you may want to get your feet wet first in other cars. We have a GT4 race tonight that starts at 7:00p.m. CST that is designed for new drivers. Here's a link to the race post.

Thanks! I requested a spot for that race.

How are there still slots for this!? Come on people get involved!!

I tell you I'd love to sign up, because I love this car and I had a blast in the first RD event at Imola (at least finished 2nd there behind @Leprekaun ).

Unfortunately Saturdays are the worst time for me to race and even the whole weekend isn't good, because of the family and this time I'm also not at home. So I can only hope for similar events on weekdays. But I see you can't make it suit everyone. US races could help me out a bit, because the rest of the family is sleeping then...

If you have a setup you feel like sharing.... I would definitely appreciate it!

Maybe I'm gonna test the combo just for fun. If I feel good with the result, I'll post the setup here.

Yes it is weird, but for the next event with these cars I have some skins I'm testing so at least we'll have a variety of looks even though the car model is the same. Just use your imagination. That's what I do while my ears are bleeding from the Banshee while she screams in my ears:D

This is great news. There are a few good skins from the 2004 season here at RD, so this would dramatically increase immersion to me.

OK, after 1,5 hours of testing end enjoying here's my setup.

Use at your own risk. I'm not an expert in physics, so I don't really know what I'm doing. ;) But so far it feels good to me for a few fast laps. If it's too aggressive for you at the rear, you might lower rear ARB by one click or increase rear wing by one or two. Good luck on Saturday.:thumbsup::(

Attachments

• R-V1.16-ad.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 192
Guys do you have any advice about FFB? I've got g27 and for some reason when I drive the f1 car it clips like hell and it just becomes difficult to drive, it doesn't do that at all with any other cars, only with this one? Any ideas? (I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, sorry in advance if it isn't!)

Try the app FFB Clip.

Cheers. Tried the wing combo that you mentioned and went quicker, though the car feels a bit loose at times.
Yeah it can be a bit more loose on entry but i like it, also with the correct TC settings and a bit of tweaking in suspension, you can get on the throttle really soon and push the car in the right direct rotation.

The default setup felt kinda resistant to rotate, if you didn't hit your marks just right

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.