AC F2004 @ Nurburgring GP 03Sat18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you Count JoelK for that quick response to Paul Glover. Thank you Paul for understanding and the Magicians touch;):):D They are lovely Beasts indeed. Just remember that throttle pedal is a land mine and you'll do great. The brake pedal on the other hand is and anvil that you can just abuse on initial braking and then bleed the puppy off:cool:

I didn't post a lap time......as you can clearly see haha. First time driving it, I'm a fan of F1 games though. I tend to be quicker in open wheelers, maybe the years of playing Indycar and all the F1 games out there are paying off. Not only that, I'm a fan of the track.

Hopefully I won't be too far off the pace.

Have you touched anything else in the settings? Possibly thinking in the slip stream the gears might need a tweak.
For now i kinda did a overhaul on the gears, and also tweaked the heave wheel rates.

You're both in. Kamil, you can race in any event we organize except Leagues. Those you have to sign up for prior to the league starting. The biggest difference between EU and US races is the time zones are designed around each continents time zones. You join us any time you fell like it;)

Thank you Nicolas for taking care of Kamil. Yet another day in the Overlords lair and I'm not getting my notifications:cautious::mad: Shouldn't I have a little pull or something:cool: Wait, don't answer that. I feel like it's an open invitation to put me in my place:p

That's great guys, thanks for the quick reply! Looking forward to this! :)

I don’t think I have enough control of the F2004, but I like the day, time and the chance to drive different cars :D
Parents are home anyways, so it’s difficult to schedule things.

OMFG this car is just so awesome. I have had a blast driving around in it for over an hour. Sadly I'm not sure I can make the race :-S

Btw, some practice against other drivers would be cool, cos I have some doubts about how easy it'll be to have a close race with this thing...

OMFG this car is just so awesome. I have had a blast driving around in it for over an hour. Sadly I'm not sure I can make the race :-S

Btw, some practice against other drivers would be cool, cos I have some doubts about how easy it'll be to have a close race with this thing...
Ok, the only thing I'm going to say is sell your soul, make a deal with the devil, kill whomever you have to kill, but you will absolutely WANT to do this:D:D Seriously, we will be doing more. Saturdays are going to be very special and I hope for a very long time. That depends on the Lord letting an old guy live a little longer;)

Just to wet your taste-buds here' a few laps from the opening of our race at Imola. Make sure nobody's home and crank the volume up:thumbsup: It's also in 1080p, but my replay quality is set to medium so it ain't the best. Even if you don't smoke, you may need one after this:p The Ambassador @Leprekaun or The Count @JoelK will give you one;) Smoke 'em if you've got 'em is my motto.

Last edited:
Battling is not easy for sure, it isn't that hard either and also you really need to pick your spots. Drafting works wonders with this thing and you can really out-brake people with this which is cool.

Battling is not easy for sure, it isn't that hard either and also you really need to pick your spots. Drafting works wonders with this thing and you can really out-brake people with this which is cool.

If you have a setup you feel like sharing.... I would definitely appreciate it!

Cool! But it's SO unnatural to see an F1 grid full of Ferraris!
Yes it is weird, but for the next event with these cars I have some skins I'm testing so at least we'll have a variety of looks even though the car model is the same. Just use your imagination. That's what I do while my ears are bleeding from the Banshee while she screams in my ears:D

Guys do you have any advice about FFB? I've got g27 and for some reason when I drive the f1 car it clips like hell and it just becomes difficult to drive, it doesn't do that at all with any other cars, only with this one? Any ideas? (I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, sorry in advance if it isn't!)

Guys do you have any advice about FFB? I've got g27 and for some reason when I drive the f1 car it clips like hell and it just becomes difficult to drive, it doesn't do that at all with any other cars, only with this one? Any ideas? (I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question, sorry in advance if it isn't!)
I'm sorry Kamil, my first response double linked the same link. Here's another link

The links from Bobby cover wheel setup in depth. But depending on what you already know, you may just want to dial down the car-specific FFB strength. While at the wheel, you can use the + and - keys on the numeric keypad to increase or decrease the FFB strength, just for the car you're in at the time. Dialling it back to say 80% might cure the clipping, depending on what overall strength (etc.) you're running.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.