f2004 Monza Setup

Since Mr Jimmy Broadbent did a video trying to beat Montoyas record i just had to update the setup (also the old setup was driven with a Xbox controller, this now with a wheel)
and since he wanted a video to see what i did differently i recorded the lap this time :)

PB is 1:18:977 on 10° ambient temperature
Have fun

Attachments

• 18,9.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,441
First of all, thanks guys for all of this. I have been watching these videos for a while now, and today I have decided to use the setup (the 18.9 one) and try it out for my self. I have just started sim racing about 6 months ago, far from a "pro" or "alien", but I do have been trying to improve myself. Could you guys please take a look at this video and tell me where am I losing 1,5 seconds (compared to the 1:18.9)? My best lap ever was a 1:20.2, but I don't have a video for it. I do feel there is a .1 here and a .1 there that I could improve, but nothing close to 1:19s.. Thanks!

First of all, thanks guys for all of this. I have been watching these videos for a while now, and today I have decided to use the setup (the 18.9 one) and try it out for my self. I have just started sim racing about 6 months ago, far from a "pro" or "alien", but I do have been trying to improve myself. Could you guys please take a look at this video and tell me where am I losing 1,5 seconds (compared to the 1:18.9)? My best lap ever was a 1:20.2, but I don't have a video for it. I do feel there is a .1 here and a .1 there that I could improve, but nothing close to 1:19s.. Thanks!

I'm pretty slow anyways but I noticed your not using soft tires in that video. Soft tires will help you get more grip and faster times overall on this.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.