f2004 Monza Setup

Since Mr Jimmy Broadbent did a video trying to beat Montoyas record i just had to update the setup (also the old setup was driven with a Xbox controller, this now with a wheel)
and since he wanted a video to see what i did differently i recorded the lap this time :)

PB is 1:18:977 on 10° ambient temperature
Have fun

Attachments

• 18,9.ini
    2.1 KB · Views: 2,427
First of all, thanks guys for all of this. I have been watching these videos for a while now, and today I have decided to use the setup (the 18.9 one) and try it out for my self. I have just started sim racing about 6 months ago, far from a "pro" or "alien", but I do have been trying to improve myself. Could you guys please take a look at this video and tell me where am I losing 1,5 seconds (compared to the 1:18.9)? My best lap ever was a 1:20.2, but I don't have a video for it. I do feel there is a .1 here and a .1 there that I could improve, but nothing close to 1:19s.. Thanks!

First of all, thanks guys for all of this. I have been watching these videos for a while now, and today I have decided to use the setup (the 18.9 one) and try it out for my self. I have just started sim racing about 6 months ago, far from a "pro" or "alien", but I do have been trying to improve myself. Could you guys please take a look at this video and tell me where am I losing 1,5 seconds (compared to the 1:18.9)? My best lap ever was a 1:20.2, but I don't have a video for it. I do feel there is a .1 here and a .1 there that I could improve, but nothing close to 1:19s.. Thanks!

I'm pretty slow anyways but I noticed your not using soft tires in that video. Soft tires will help you get more grip and faster times overall on this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back