Kenseth: Race Skill: -0.4
Improve Starts: -0.4
Quali Skill: -0.3

Johnson: -0.1 Quali Skill

Mate, final Yolos here....
We gotta move those to GPTCC now :D
What about the other two races? Surely there are 3 races left :p
Like I said above, this will be the final round in Michigan
Just put everything except 0,1 race skill on gordon and the other 0,1 on stewart
on everything what? Quali? starts? Jeff? Tony?
All on McMurray race speed
was that the first not-biased post you made today :p Here's a bit of rules tho
You MUST buy stuff for both drivers every race (well... if you do buy something), to avoid teams only upgrading 1 driver
--
hell this post was long :confused::confused:

Marketplace is CLOSED, I will start the next race now, and the full race results should be up tomorrow or really late today. Quali will happen now of course

straight after the race I will start GPTCC season 2.

SHAWNA TAKES A BRILIANT LAP FOR POLE POSITION
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-11-05 19-53-00-857.jpg

Many were amazed by the amount the Ancevski Motorsports driver has improved for his last race, by a briliant 1.4 second gap to 2nd placed Aric Almirola. This was definetly her day to shine and it surely will help her on race day

Milos, is there a championship table in the first post?
it will be made decent after this race. EvoGP is leading the constructors, and Almirola is leading the drivers so far
--
Also no I wasn't biased to my drivers, I just followed what the buys were telling me

CHAMPIONSHIP WINNER GOT HIS FIRST WIN; SHAWNA FAILS TO SHINE FROM POLE
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-11-05 19-55-58-411.jpg

As much as it sounds funny, yes this is the first win for not only the championship winner Aric, but also for his team EvoGP. Even though they had a 1-2 in the end, with stunning performances in the 2nd half of the season, in reality they weren't so dominant as they only picked up 1 win and 2 podiums, followed with no poles and fastest lap.
Without further adue, here are both sets of standings:
bandicam 2014-11-05 21-09-11-092.jpg

--
bandicam 2014-11-05 21-09-23-119.jpg

RDFIA press conference:
@Davin.Rizuki looked like a dominant season there, what was happening in the factory this amazing 2nd half of the season?
@Benutzername do you feel like this was a cruical podium to secure that 2nd place in the constructors?
@Jimlaad43 , you train McMurray, but Harvick shows up. Confusing?
--
@me really unfortunate loss of 3rd place in the constructors by only 1 point, surely you must be mad at your driver for losing that much positions
answer: honestly with that drive I thought it was going to be a dominant win, but Shawna just couldn't keep up the pace.

No marketplace as this is the last race. please join GPTCC that should open soon guys :thumbsup:

No, I trained Harvick completely from the beginning, but McMurray decided to show up. Wow, F1C AI is crazier than the crazy parts of GP4 and rFactor put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes