F1C 99-02 NASCAR Manager - Pre Season Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) stop replying too early
2) I tagged everyone and they had 2 days afterwards. Enough. Race has to start this weekend, otherwise I have to delay it for the next.
That's exactly my point, you didn't answer my question again..

I asked 5 hours marketplace left for what? NASCAR?

That's exactly my point, you didn't answer my question again..

I asked 5 hours marketplace left for what? NASCAR?
I said "back onto this" , and this thread is NASCAR. So yes.

You asked a question? I thought you were just replying too early like in war of RD :laugh:

Qualifying results Indianapolis Speedway:
So once again we skip through Watkins Glen as real-circuit racing doesn't seem to be correct for the cars. The RDFIA will find a race to replace it at the end of the season though.
But the cars are still racing, as Earnhardt Jr. takes a briliant pole lap!
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-11-01 22-42-57-420.jpg
Like I said I am not motivated in doing this any longer since people are not at all interested in it, so all results will be cr*p like this. Just can't wait for that restart of GPTCC! Apex Racing shall rule! :D

AMBROSE TAKES BRILIANT WIN FOR 2KF1; EARNHARDT JR. COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH THE PACE FOR A PODIUM
So, after Earnhardt got off to a poor start, Ambrose took the lead and never looked back since. Dale's poor start pushed him all the way down to 4th! Sadly he couldn't manage what his teammate Terry did in the previous race. Grip racing cars somehow remained like ghost controlled cars on the track.
F1 Challenge 99-02 2014-11-01 22-47-36-699.jpg

Also, after many people declined the idea of the money from here going to GPTCC, I will announce that it won't go, and that teams that saved money were too unlucky. In case this series continues again at one point, your saved money might come in handy though!
But for now, RDFIA has decided the planned replacement for Watkins Glen will not go through, and the series will end after Michigan, next weekend.

Marketplace is, for the last time in this series probably, OPEN, for budgets check the opening post on this thread

all money on Shawna's quali skill, and 20$ on Bobby's quali skill.

AMBROSE TAKES BRILIANT WIN FOR 2KF1; EARNHARDT JR. COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH THE PACE FOR A PODIUM
So, after Earnhardt got off to a poor start, Ambrose took the lead and never looked back since. Dale's poor start pushed him all the way down to 4th! Sadly he couldn't manage what his teammate Terry did in the previous race. Grip racing cars somehow remained like ghost controlled cars on the track.
View attachment 70037
Also, after many people declined the idea of the money from here going to GPTCC, I will announce that it won't go, and that teams that saved money were too unlucky. In case this series continues again at one point, your saved money might come in handy though!
But for now, RDFIA has decided the planned replacement for Watkins Glen will not go through, and the series will end after Michigan, next weekend.

Marketplace is, for the last time in this series probably, OPEN, for budgets check the opening post on this thread

all money on Shawna's quali skill, and 20$ on Bobby's quali skill.
:confused:
what a ripper

RDFIA Press Conference
@Aidan Keranen expected your driver to win?
Oh yeah, the entire 3 minutes since reading he had won, I knew he could. For sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenseth: Race Skill: -0.4
Improve Starts: -0.4
Quali Skill: -0.3

Johnson: -0.1 Quali Skill

Mate, final Yolos here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals