F1 top teams on start career + realistic database (post patch #7)

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
Will you make databese for ai , so that they will stronger and aggressive? Because 1.25.6 my time vettels whoose 2nd 1.26.5 - it's not seriously, but i drive with mclaren///

• Deleted member 137812

No teams don't change garage! =)

I don't really understand your second question? can you repeat it?

I can do that yes, do you still want to use top teams right?

No teams don't change garage! =)

I don't really understand your second question? can you repeat it?

Sorry, english isn't my language :)
I try it again. What I was thinking... when I adjust the ai_driver table and f1drivers table during the season I shouldnt destroy my savegame? Only when I adjust team IDs in f1teams and f1drivers_f1teams, correct?

• Deleted member 137812

Thats right Hatter, it wouldnt corrupt your save file if you only do that. ;)

Kimi I made everything as aggressive as possible, the only thing you could try is set mistakes to 0.1 or even lower. I will try that tonight ok?

Thank you so much for the mod. I used the version that just offers the top teams, no AI adjustment. It works great as there is no conflict with the AI the perform correctly. The only thing I've noticed is that after my first race with Mercedes i was scrolling through the driver points standings and it showed Michael Schumacher 25th in points? Which is weird considering I replaced him. Now it was the standings directly after the race so I dont know if that make a difference.

There is one problem. I restarted my career with the new database, then I chose to drive a Marussia for the young driver test but I can't get through the test because the car can't reach the objective of 297kph in a straight line! Maybe you should put the 3 default teams back in the young driver test?

• Deleted member 137812

There is one problem. I restarted my career with the new database, then I chose to drive a Marussia for the young driver test but I can't get through the test because the car can't reach the objective of 297kph in a straight line! Maybe you should put the 3 default teams back in the young driver test?
I can't do that. When i switch ID's back to normal you're not able to drive those teams.
I can give you a realistic databse only file if you want.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%