F1 top teams on start career + realistic database (post patch #7)

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
First i have to thank you, i love what you did.
I have a little question. What i need to edit to get Cars slower? The Speed In, Speed Out and Virtual Performance or are there other things? The Marussias are a little bit to fast in my second Season now. Thx if anyone can help me :)

D

Deleted member 137812

• Deleted member 137812

My apologize for not making a note of this in the first post. Your save file will be corrupt when you use this database

D

Deleted member 137812

• Deleted member 137812

You need to change the name of the file back to "database"
Did you do that?

D

Deleted member 137812

• Deleted member 137812

Hmm that is weird, I've just tested it and it works here.
You mean your profile is corrupt? Or really crashes?

So, I'm thinking about restarting my career (am in S2/R2) because of all the issues I ran into. However, I don't want to have a boring first season again and get back into the McLaren right away.

Is it sufficient to restart my career through the in-game menu? Will teams change correctly or get slower if they win a lot of races? Does it work fine with the most current patch? Thanks. :)

D

Deleted member 137812

• Deleted member 137812

So, I'm thinking about restarting my career (am in S2/R2) because of all the issues I ran into. However, I don't want to have a boring first season again and get back into the McLaren right away.

Is it sufficient to restart my career through the in-game menu? Will teams change correctly or get slower if they win a lot of races? Does it work fine with the most current patch? Thanks. :)
When you use this database, you have two options.
A) Accept a corrupt save file, and just start all over.
B) Create a new profile, and when you want to use your other old profile you have to switch between databases to prevent it from being corrupted.

I think the best you can do is go for solution B, both ways you have to start all over. And when you use B there is a way back.

It does work fine with the current patch and teams will change correctly!

D

Deleted member 137812

• Deleted member 137812

Does the tyre wear of the player match the ai? I notice that the OSd display for tyre life doesn't get very dark. Are the tyres still wearing, I don't want to be doing loads more laps on a set compared to ai.

Thanks
Thats the problem that occured at my race. The RB's did 3 pitstops, me and others like Mclaren only did two.

I apologize for my English
Preserves the original database
put your
Walk test young drivers
I choose the right team (Red Bull)
I came out of the game and put the original database
I go again, the save file is corrupted

Describe step by step what to do
thanks

D

Deleted member 137812

• Deleted member 137812

Use my database > create new profile (career profile)> do ydt > and just play on with your career.

IF you want to play online:
Use original database (default) > create other profile (dont use the same as above or it will be corrupt, so name it online profile) > play online

If you want to do career mode again after this, you have to switch to my database and choose the career profile again. Dont accidentally click on the wrong profile or it will be corrupted.

Career profile matches my database
Online profile matches default database

This is an excellent modification to the database, and I just played with this modification in a 50% race in Australia, also using realisitc damage mod at level 3.

After a few save file corrupt issues, I managed to remove all old saved profiles and then restart the game and it worked perfectly and was able to save to my new profile.

Playing with this database mod from Demy + the realistic damage mod at level 3, it is now the closest experience to a realistic F1 race I have experienced playing the game. I played with the Marussia in quick race and a loss of concentration made me put the car into the wall to end my race on lap 13, but it was nice to see lots of front wings and wheels go flying throughout the race, also extra pitting and early pitting from AI cars because of their damage, and 4 cars including mine retired from the race at the end. Everything worked well, but the only problem was still no safety car when front wings and wheels were all over the racing line.

Thanks for this brilliant mod! Also big thanks to the guy who created the realistic damage mod. My game is now finally reaching a point where it is becoming very realistic and enjoying experience.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 88 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 80 17.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 40 8.7%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.0%
  • €3001-5000