Lando Norris is my driver of the day, first time out in a McLaren
1:17.894 just 0.770s off Vettels pace, which after last weekend I reckon he was pushing.
Yeah ultra softs but why wouldn't you in testing..

Why on Earth are Renault persisting with Robert Kubica??
A first class driver in his day but to be frank he's too old.
I admire his courage and determination but I have more than a suspicion that this 'return' is a PR exercise for Renault that will go nowhere, much as we would like it to.
Can't you wait just few more hours ? :)
Maybe you'll have to eat your words.
Hey wombat my friend, how are you feel ? All ok ?
Wonderful. That's great to hear. Keep up that way.

Really a 32 year old Robert Kubica is too old same age as Lewis Hamilton but a 36 year old Fernando Alonso & 37 year old Kimi Raikkonen is fine :whistling:
Makes sense :laugh:
This. :laugh:

You all seem to miss my point, to repeat, Robert Kubica was a first class driver in his day and I admire his courage and determination.
I certainly wish him well.
And while his run at this test session has been impressive, a full on race weekend is another thing.

However, do you recall the 'return' of one M.Schumacher a few years ago?
Top Gun in his day, good team in Mercedes Benz, only to be a huge disappointment.

You can never go home.
:cool:

What actually amazes me at you is that ...absolute confidence. :x3:
First time you were sure that he's destined to doom, now you're 100% positive that (ok, he may be fast) but his return to full F1 racing shouldn't never materialize. Comparing him to M.Schumacher... let me tell you one thing, in which I'm much more sure than you'll ever be in all this ...Kubica Saga - I don't think that M.S. return to racing (in Mercedes) was a "huge disappointment" as anything that man has done ever was.

And that is some massive statement, coming from die hard Jacques Villeneuve fan.

Except that famous Jerez '97 class perhaps. :D
But that's totally another category.

Kubica sure can come home.
Cause he was never lost.

I bow to your obvious superior and vast knowledge of all things F1.
My poor understanding is noted, despite having begun to follow F1 as a very small boy and attending my first Grand Prix in 1956.
I know nothing Guru.
:roflmao:
And a PS: Yes indeed, all good with me, just hooked up my GT40 Replica to race at Philip Island in a club racing weekend.
I might call on you for setup advice.
Not!

Fresh Out Of The Paint Shop 2.jpg

Last edited:
What's your point ? Somehow I miss it. If there's any yes... :rolleyes:
Maybe that all those (oh boy) year years give you some wisdom, by default ?
You know... funny thing... you should understand older people (as according to you Kubica is one of them) better than anyone of us here, since you were attending Grand Prix races even before:confused: we send first satellite into the space !?! Really ? :x3:

Kubica is with his 32 too old for racing yet you on verge of your seventies are not.
Is he's is too old for racing what that makes you then ? An obsolete ?

C'mon, admit that you were joking about that club race, I'm not even sure you still own license to even drive miss Daisy these days... :D

Good luck on your annual Ginkgo Biloba Grand Prix. :whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back