rF2 F1 @ Spain - Sunday 10th May 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Kyle Evers

Put Ben in the Super Aguri. He doesn't need anything better than that to whip our butts :laugh:.

Just did a few laps. First completed lap (after 6 crashes) was around 1.23.x
Second lap was muchos better. 1.18.4x

My current issues understeer in slower corners and tricky rear in the high speed corners.

I've been doing some testing this morning and so far my best lap is a 1.19.3x. Struggling with understeer in the long slower corners too. Running to wide and losing the racing line. High rear wing setting helps me control the rear in the speed corners, but that hurts the top speed down the straight..

• Kyle Evers

I've been doing some testing this morning and so far my best lap is a 1.19.3x. Struggling with understeer in the long slower corners too. Running to wide and losing the racing line. High rear wing setting helps me control the rear in the speed corners, but that hurts the top speed down the straight..

Increase your steering lock. Personally I have mine at a minimum of 19. Occasionally (depending on the car), I'll put at as high as 23-24 degrees. See if that helps. Also maybe decreasing the anti-roll bar in the front will help. Don't do it too much though because then you'll get nasty oversteer.

Just some suggestions. You probably have already tried them, but eh if not, there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%