rF2 F1 @ Spain - Sunday 10th May 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualy was a nightmare lol made the wrong decision to go on heavy fuel for a long first stint then also didn't find a good rythm result P9 in qualy lol

start then was good, was abel to overtake some cars :) Then the first laps was not so good. Struggled to find a better pace no idea was very bad on p5 behind Rob . Cause my long first stint I was on P2 when I did my pitstop :) After the stop P4 2secs infront of Rob :)
Rob coming closer. Then I lost the car in first turn pushing to much lol. Standing wrong direction Rob had no way to go and OUTSCH. Ruined his race and mine. :shame: Suspensions damaged front wing off. Pitstop then to repair. Anyway P4 in the end lol
My pace today was crap lol but was funny as always :) thx RD for making this possible, see you next race :)

here the stats:

-->klick me<--

Did an ok qualy considering my PB was 1.18.5. Started 6th on the grid. Then the problems started. Had a terrible start and hit T1 in 9th. Stayed there and tried to close the gap on 8th. Pushed to hard and went off. Down to 11th. Fought my way back to 10th before i met Kyle standing sideways on a straight. Tried to pass him on the left, but BAM! I was out.

Great racing all! Thanx Ramon and RD for the event. See u in Monaco. Can't wait to try out fsone :)

It was a nice race guys, no strange things happend to me. Thanks fore all the compliments.

My start was terible as always. i started from pole and knew when i did a good start it would be an easy race. But as always iam not a good starter, (depends on setups). so i was second after turn one. That wasnt good because i was behind Ramon i was faster but with the terible downforce lose when you are behind some one it was almost impossible to overtake. Also my topspeed was 10 kmph less then his. But after 9 laps Ramon made a little mistake in turn 3 so i could stay close behind him thrue turn 3 and stay close in turn 4 and then the moment was there and i past him in the braking zone at turn 5. After that the only problem i had that i stop in lap 15 and was a bit scared about held up by other drivers. But that never happend. So after Ramon his stop he was already 14 sec behind me. So i slowed down a bit and drove the car home.

Next time differrent mod. new challenge i love it.

Cya all
Ferry,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back