F1 | New Jeddah Street Track Revealed In Simulation

I could not care less. I won't watch that race and encourage everyone to do the same. I can tolerate races in Russia, China, Bahrein and Abu Dhabi because I love F1 too much, but I draw the line at Saudi Arabia.

I admit, I'll be tempted to watch the podium, just to see Lewis Hamilton preaching diversity on the podium with the Saudi "dignitaries". Because that will happen, of course... :rolleyes:

The video was made by Tilke who create the actual track designs same as the Vietnam video they had full permission to use the content,
then they provide there partners and FOM the videos to showcase the new layout,
Codemasters have the License to produce the Formula games but I highly doubt they sit talking with the FOM about anything in much details,
Assetto Corsa offers the best features and functionality for people to add there own content,
makes the most sense :)

Codemasters F1 Lizenz for 2021 also ?
One Reason more to stay money in the pocket (possible more Oldtimer-Racing-Cars in Real to buy)
No newer Hardware - no Software thanks !

AC is a good solution for Fans - Simracers - they like this F1-Cars 2014 ff. (for me - not)

Last edited:
Yes - if a modern course at all, then comparable to Spa, Suzuka, Istanbul, Interlagos, Bathurst or the US IMSA courses.
Modern Formula 1 is probably for much younger target groups or new prospects without experience or knowledge.
My disinterest has risen to -0 since 2006. It could always be worse

This will be the "Reality" for the next Years in Motorsport - it s a shame.

Oh - the Sound seems to Loud from the V6-Hybrid, they get so quick as possible the "typical" Tamiya - Kyocho - RC-Car Sounds :) , with no cerbs, no Rumbles, no Track-limts - it will be amazing !

Dull as dishwater, talk about generic and boring.

Honestly I find a lot of revered tracks to be as dull as dishwater and vastly overrated. Modern Spa, Monza, Le Mans, to name but a few fall into that category for me. Yeah I know, I've got no soul.

I was going to vote dislike purely on the basis that it's a street circuit, but then I realised that, like everybody else, I've not actually seen it in action yet (and no, a simulated hot lap doesn't count).

So, with that in mind, I'm going to reserve judgement until I actually see a race there.

Reactions: BP
Modern Formula 1 is probably for much younger target groups or new prospects without experience or knowledge.
My disinterest has risen to -0 since 2006. It could always be worse
This will be the "Reality" for the next Years in Motorsport - it s a shame.

This is probably the same thing people your age group said around the time you were getting into F1 too.
The sport is changing, it’s just a thing that happens, and the older fans don’t like it, again just a thing that happens
The beginning of F1 was much different than when you started watching and from then it is much different than now, its just a natural occurrence

Yes - FORMULA1FAN71 - what you said is also correct:
This is probably the same thing people your age group said around the time you were getting into F1 too.
The sport is changing, it’s just a thing that happens, and the older fans don’t like it, again just a thing that happens
The beginning of F1 was much different than when you started watching and from then it is much different than now, its just a natural occurrence

But here at racedepartment,
its present a new track for the Race-Simers also,
normally a huge hipe, "... oh amazing, oh fantastic, i cant wait etc.
and than after month, the comments are more realistic.
O.K. this will be the motivation for "younger people" to buy.

But here is the vote so bad, i cant remember to realize such in the past !

For me personally it has for the present and next future only benefits, if Mercedes-AMG-Team wins the seasons for a lot of years more (why: this is my situation and my live in Real-Live - but i am not talking about this).
But generelly since ca. 2006 - 2014 the developement form Formula 1 - FOM - is worst - to worster .....

For sure i look the F1-Races-Practice-Qual since Years only in a little window, not as priority and i am very happy to realize for example Instanbul 2020 - this was Racing IMO .

But most is stupide and the developement of the cerbs - rumble after Imola 94 - is catastrophic.

100 % Safety isnt possible - Suzuka Bianchi for example (RIP) - If you will be a Racing Driver, the Risk increase to die - or insure - this is normal - this is live !

The discussions also stupid:
Is there in the Tracklimits ?
Under - or Over-cut ! as Pitstop etc.

But the behavior of the Cars seems me also not so interest - as in the Past etc.

And the Sound ?? - Everybody will make their own decision.

Last edited:
2020 i like more to look F2 as F1 :) - and i havent interest to see Mike Schumacher.
And my Avatars are not for fun, since the 80s - i drive "normal" 190E 16 or E30 BMW with amazing appaerence and modern Cars more defect than Running Well, and i havent Fun with this (Horse Power give my only for 1-2 Days fun, and than - no emotion, the same situation with Formula Cars or Racing-Cars) or as spectator - Fan.

Consequently Generelly i agree with Gianluca.

And i am not a child of the 70s - i am of the 60s :) .

This is subjective, but my passion is what my heart feels, my puls, this not F1 since 2006-2009-2014 and not modern tracks.
Offcourse i like to drive sepang with a rF1 Formula 3 or Indy-Car or Formula One V10 3.0L.
And i like Spa best -2011.
END

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes