F1 | New Jeddah Street Track Revealed In Simulation

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Formula One have revealed the layout of the new Jeddah Street Track set to join the Formula One schedule this season, and they used a racing simulation to do it!

Driving a car that looks somewhat like the RSS Formula Hybrid, the FIA have revealed this rather cool new video of how the Jeddah Street Circuit in Saudi Arabia is set to look come race day at the end of the season - dubbing the track the fastest street circuit in Grand Prix racing.

Always cool to see racing sims getting some air time, but the big question is... what do you make of the layout?

Let us know your thoughts below...

F1 Jeddah Track Reveal.jpg

I must be the weirdo here, but the track itself seems to have a great flow.
Lots of high speed turns, a couple of overtaking spots into the final turn, T1, and possibly T13 and T22. The track itself is pretty good. The country behind the event however...

Ps. The car is 100% the RSS Formula Hybrid and the game is AC. Tilke has used the RSS car with permission from the people at RSS. Just wanted to point that out

Last edited:
I'll just steal the top comment from the YouTube video since it states my viepoint exactly:

This track:
0% overtakes
0% chance of rain showers
45% chance of missile showers
55% car procession

It's also completely flat and seems to be very narrow. The layout looks like it was drawn by a 3-year-old.

I must be the weirdo here, but the track itself seems to have a great flow.
Lots of high speed turns, a couple of overtaking spots into the final turn, T1, and possibly T13 and T22. The track itself is pretty good. The country behind the event however...

Ps. The car is 100% the RSS Formula Hybrid and the game is AC. Tilke has used the RSS car with permission from the people at RSS. Just wanted to point that out

The track does have a great flow and it will be nice to do a few hot laps there but I doubt we will see an interesting race. A procession with F1 cars is what gonna happen on race day there.

Also, very nice to see Assetto Corsa - and especially the Formula Hybrid mod- being used in an official F1 video.

Tilke Track: Has Long straights, hairpins, and 90 degree corners
F1 fans: Booo! Terrible!!1
Tilke Track: Has a lot of twisty and flowing curves with minimal straights and only 1 90 degree corner
F1 fans: Booo! Terrible!!1
:O_o: :unsure:
I mean yes it will have little overtaking and t1 will be the only overtake zone if any, but Monaco has it worse and people love it more!
If given the choice between this and Imola to drive on a sim in an F1 car, I would choose this track. Street circuits feel so good when you get it hooked up and this track will be no different. Imola is just a bit bleh and also has only 1 normal overtake zone.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea