rF2 F1 @ Monte Carlo - Sunday 24th May 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon guys!! It's the "jewel" of the F1 season!!

hehe Well Ivor thats your opinion. I realy hate this circuit its almost impossible to overtake without taking a risk to getting yourself out or the other. In real live racing its a great because of al the beautifull woman around the track etc.. But in simracing i have never seen a beautifull woman around the track exept my girlfriend in the room next to myn ;)

Edit:
Kyle did you already told Flavio to make some extra front wings? i have already ruined 3 of them. ;)

• Kyle Evers

C'mon guys!! It's the "jewel" of the F1 season!!

I know I know! that's what makes me mad! But I think I'll give up a race for a nice trip to paradise and fishing in the beautiful Florida waters on a private fishing shack and boat :D.

Edit: Kyle did you already told Flavio to make some extra front wings? i have already ruined 3 of them. ;)

Haha, I'll be sure to slip him a memo :cool:. I have to yet to get out onto the track myself though. Symonds keeps bugging me to put some test laps down but he's going to smack me across the head first :D!

• Kyle Evers

Just downloaded the track and I'm getting a .mas error. Any help?

• Kyle Evers

Ah, okay. Thank you guys! Unfortunately I am not at my racing rig but when I'm there tomorrow I'll fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back